Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

Never got my premium membership stuff.

Old 10-16-2018, 05:24 AM

Received 1,131 Likes on 994 Posts

If you still haven't received it by then, please let me know either here or via PM.
Nothing here.

-- Chuck
Old 10-16-2018, 09:17 AM
IB Staff

Received 78 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck S
Nothing here.

-- Chuck
Sorry about that, Chuck. I'll shoot you a PM to confirm your mailing address and we'll get a replacement out to you.
Old 10-20-2018, 10:04 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I didn't get anything either.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:10 AM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by ninetysixyenko
I didn't get anything either.
My apologies, I'll PM you now to sort it all out.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:14 PM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by IB Jason
Ha, no nudes required! As long as you filled out the address/shirt size form you received when first upgrading, you should receive your items.

@xproteK - I checked our records and you're all set. Your package should arrive within 4-6 weeks.

@starchland - I unfortunately don't see your address in our records. When you have a moment, can you please PM me your preferred mailing address and shirt size?

Thanks!
So I finally got the package the other day and I have to say i'm a little dissapointed. When I signed up for premium, I was under the impression I was going to get a shirt and license plate cover, which was the whole reason I signed up for what I did, but instead I got a little kit with the flashlight and pen, while that's cool and all I feel like it was extremely misleading that the info on the site wasn't changed months ago if these were planned on being sent out, instead of what was originally on there. I didn't even get the decal that was listed on the new package either..
Old 11-16-2018, 01:34 PM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by xproteK
So I finally got the package the other day and I have to say i'm a little dissapointed. When I signed up for premium, I was under the impression I was going to get a shirt and license plate cover, which was the whole reason I signed up for what I did, but instead I got a little kit with the flashlight and pen, while that's cool and all I feel like it was extremely misleading that the info on the site wasn't changed months ago if these were planned on being sent out, instead of what was originally on there. I didn't even get the decal that was listed on the new package either..
My apologies. We were rotating our membership items around the time yours was sent, so there may have been a mix up on our end. I'll send you a PM right now to help sort it out.

Thank you!
Old 11-21-2018, 12:06 AM

Received 613 Likes on 420 Posts

Bring back the license plate frames! Or if you still have a few kicking around for sale I'd love to buy one. When should I be receiving my email for my details? I just signed up for gold the other day.
Old 11-21-2018, 08:59 AM
IB Staff

We're completely out of the frames, but it's definitely something we can consider for the future.

Regarding your details, you should have received a message right after upgrading with a link to a form for your information. If you don't see it in your inbox or your email's Junk/Spam folder, please shoot me a PM with your mailing address and I'll take care of it for you.

Thanks!
Old 11-22-2018, 05:20 AM

Received 322 Likes on 273 Posts

A month ago I got this E-mail after renewal, I answered it back but have not heard anything since...any update?

Hi There,

I'm reaching out in regards to the S2KI shirt that comes with your membership. Unfortunately your size is out of stock. However, we are currently in the process of switching our membership item from the T-shirt to a branded S2KI Roadside Kit.

Would you be interested in receiving this item instead? If not, we can do a special order of a different S2KI shirt, but it will take a few weeks to get to you.

Please let me know what you decide and if you have any questions.

Thank you,

--
Nadalie Valdez
Automotive Marketing Coordinator
Levi
Old 11-26-2018, 09:51 AM
IB Staff

Originally Posted by NNY S2k
A month ago I got this E-mail after renewal, I answered it back but have not heard anything since...any update?

Hi There,

I'm reaching out in regards to the S2KI shirt that comes with your membership. Unfortunately your size is out of stock. However, we are currently in the process of switching our membership item from the T-shirt to a branded S2KI Roadside Kit.

Would you be interested in receiving this item instead? If not, we can do a special order of a different S2KI shirt, but it will take a few weeks to get to you.

Please let me know what you decide and if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Nadalie Valdez
Automotive Marketing Coordinator
Levi
Sorry for the delay, Levi. I confirmed with Nadalie that we received your email and will be sending you a Medium shirt as requested. We just needed to wait for the proper item inventory to become available.

Thanks for supporting S2KI!

Quick Reply: Never got my premium membership stuff.