Site Info Open forum for the discussion of the S2K International site and organization. If you like what we're doing, post it here. If you don't, post it here too. Get answers to site related questions.

S2KI Steam Group

Old 04-13-2015, 12:20 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default S2KI Steam Group

Hey mods, I just wanted to run something by you guys or whoever this should be directed at. I wanted to start an Steam Community group for S2KI members, so that us S2000 guys that share an interest in gaming can interact in an organized way.

I have already created the group, but I decided that I wanted to ask if I needed your guys' approval before proceeding further.

Unlike other groups, I want this to be a private group directly tied to the S2KI community in the sense that we only allow members of site to join. Right now about 10 people have shown interest in joining, and I know there are more gamers out there in our community that have just not seen the thread yet. I see the S2KI as a fairly close knit family, at least as far as forum communities go and want to extend that further.

In the future I would like to see some organized gaming events for the group.. especially sim racing related events.

Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/s2kicommunity