Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

eseDOSke garage sale!

Old 03-05-2011, 09:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eseDOSke garage sale!

First Name: DAve
Price: Firm (add 3% when using PayPal.) My prices are already heavily discounted. FIRM!!!
Contact: PM or reply to thread. Serious Inquiries Only. No Dreamers. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME ANSWERING ALL YOUR MULTIPLE PM's/QUESTIONS and TAKING/UPLOADING PICS for you and then YOU FLAKE!!!
Shipping: Picked-up is best. "PICKED-UP" MEANS YOU COME TO ME! Shipping is NOT available for large-items/seats. All smaller items are available for shipping within the continental United States. Out of country or any overseas purchases, buyer will pay all shipping costs and fees involved.
Terms: Items are sold "AS IS" and described in great detail with full disclosure and brutal honesty. ALL SALES/TRANSACTIONS are FINAL. No holds, first to come with the cash is first served. I have sold all my items listed as "sold" here and there's not one complaint as seen throughout my for sale thread.

- BalladeSports K&N Filter: $55-picked up. $65-shipped. Both prices are non-negotiable
-GREAT condition. Only used for less than 25 miles to drive back to my house from Ballade. Been sitting in my garage ever since.
-Sick nasty velocity stack. Fits inside OEM air box. Alex @ Ballade knows his shit.

- Honda OEM LHD S2000 Convex Mirror: $50-picked up. $55-shipped.
-OEM Honda part.
-Left hand mirror only with a slight convex to help the dreaded blind spot.
-In excellent condition.
-JDM OEM Convex Mirrors fits all S2000 model years. It is ONLY the Left-Hand side mirror. These are direct OEM replacements that simply snap-in. Convex Mirrors eliminate blind spots with a greater viewing range.

- T1RaceDevelopment ID1000 to Honda OBD2 (USCAR) Plug and Play Harnesses: $45-picked up. $50-shipped.
-Used for 2 weeks.
-Excellent condition.
-PnP harnesses only. NO INJECTORS!
-Purchased through T1RaceDevelopment.

- CT-Engineering (CompTech) Intake: $220-picked up.
-Newest version. Less than 5000 miles.
-Came off my 04. Will work with MY00-MY05.
-Great condition. Missing the rubber vacuum hoses, 3 CT airbox mounting tabs and 1 horn relocating tab. Airbox mounting kit can be purchased through CT-Engineering. Hoses can be bought at local auto parts stores.

- Coastal Metals Rear Diffuser: $100-picked up. $115-shipped/paypal fee already included.
-Brand new. Never used.
-All hardware included.
-Still in original packaging with instructions.

- Alloy Craft Rear Diffuser: $300-picked up. $320-shipped.
-AP2 Fitment.
-Brand New, Never taken out of box.
-Special Ordered, one-of-a-kind finish. Brushed aluminum main body with black powder coated fins. All other Alloy Craft rear diffusers are completely powder coated black.

SOLD ITEMS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Spoon S-Tai Front Bumper:
Authentic. Very good condition. Complete. Cibie HID fog lights with wiring harness and carbon fiber front lower diffuser panel. Fog lights w/ wireless remote. Painted in GPW. A few scrapes and rock chips from daily driving. Some spider web cracks on paint near headlight inner corners. A few light battle scars from being used. NOTHING MAJOR. Would suggest a repaint but still decent as pictured on my car. TRADED THANK YOU!

- Spoon/Project MU Brake Package Combo:
Spoon Monoblock Calipers. Less than 5500 miles of use from previous owner. Great condition. A few scratches and marks here and there from the previous owners handling. Blue is not faded. Pics are just quick snap and load so they don't depict all scratches. Spoon Front Brake Pads. Lots of life left. Project MU 2-piece rotors. I bought this as a package and never got to install it. The parts were all broken in together so i will sell it as a package only. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Authentic Spoon Kevlar Snorkel:
Used. Decent condition. Clear coat has some "cloudy" spots. Waxing it might clear it up a little. Or just have it re-cleared. Small split as shown in 3rd pic. Does not affect the purpose. Fits oem bumpers, not Spoon S-Tai bumper. Cleared my oem hood without cutting the hood. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Spoon Front Strut Bar with Torque Damper:
Strut bar and anchors in very good condition. A few light scratches on the bar that i cannot seem to capture with my camera. Can be polished out. Scratched around the body of the torque damper from heat shield. You can put a sticker around the damper if it bothers you. Damper is still perfectly functional, just scratched. Update: I applied a genuine Spoon sticker across the damper so now the scratch is covered. See pics below. I DON'T have the heat shield so it's NOT included. Drill a hole in your oem heatshield, it's the same thing. All other mounting hardware is included as shown in a bag taped to the anchor. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Spoon Rear Cross Beam Bar:
New, never installed but taken out of box and handled. Comes with 4 spoon supplied mounting bolts. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Mugen MF10 Bronze S2k Spec with New Dunlop Star Specs:
Great Condition. No curbage. Bronze is not faded. These were my daily wheels. A few little nicks and little spots with very light scratches here and there from daily driving. Never bothered me and i'm VERY picky. Dunlop Star Specs. Front, 225/45/17. Rear, 245/40/17. Less than 200 miles on the tires. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Mugen AP2 Header:
Header in VERY GOOD condition, just tarnished. No scrapes or cracks. About 9000 miles. Brand new heat shield prior to recent install. Heat Shield was purchased through King Motorsports with a 6 month wait. Heat shield in excellent condition. One heat shield bolt is seized on the header as shown in pic. New owner will have to drill it out. UPDATE 1/30/13: Seized heat shield bolt has been removed by "bolt guy" and is 100% fixed and fully functional now with no issues. This procedure costed me $25. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Mugen AP2 Exhaust:
Version 1. Very good condition. Some light scrapes on the bottom of the titanium canisters. No crushes or major dents. You know these exhaust systems hang low. Need to put a spot weld on one exhaust hanger on the piping near the passenger side canister. Weld is starting to split. Shop should not charge more than $25 to fix. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Mugen Thermoswitch:
Brand new in packaging. Fits MY00-MY05 only. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Cusco Front Strut Bar:
Front strut bar only. The one without the sticker in my pic below. Rear bar has been sold. Carbon fiber pattern. Bars are not made of carbon fiber. REPEAT. Front strut bar ONLY! SOLD THANK YOU!

- Cusco Rear Strut Bar:
Excellent condition. Carbon fiber pattern. SOLD THANK YOU!

- DownForce AP2 OEM Lip Carbon Diffuser:
Carbon Fiber. Used for 2 days of actual driving. Less than 50 miles. No broken tabs. Great condition for being used. SOLD THANK YOU!

- C-West FRP 10mm Fenders:
Gentlemen, i have a pair of C-West FRP 10mm front fenders painted Grand Prix White. BRAND NEW, never installed. The upper inner lips is shaved down for an additional 5mm, so you'll be 15mm instead of the advertised 10mm. That's a bonus!!! They were painted MOBworks and the paint is in pristine condition and a PERFECT match to my oem GPW paint. I never had the chance to install these. They have been protective wrapped and put in storage for the past 2 years. I need to clear space so i need to sell them. PM me if you need more info. Local pick-up is best as i do not want to pack and ship these large items. SOLD THANK YOU!

- OEM GPW Metal Flared Fenders:
Flare and paintwork was performed by DTM Autobody. Fully Flared and just freshly done. Great condition. No scratches. No waves. No ripples. Still have VIN tags attached. SOLD THANK YOU!

- HKS HiPower Exhaust:
Great condition. About 15000 miles. SOLD THANK YOU!

- K&N Cold Air Intake:
Less than 5000 miles. Comes with CARB sticker. Great condition. Complete with EVERYTHING. instructions and all, except original box. Fits all model years. Came off my 04. (06 and up, air sensor bung included.) SOLD THANK YOU!

- Tein Spanner Wrenches:
Maybe used once. Excellent condition. In original packaging. SOLD THANK YOU!

- ARC Cooling Panel Cut For Snorkel:
Bought used from member. I never got to install it. Cut is a little rough. Not show quality. Can be cleaned up. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Mugen style carbon fiber hood:
Unknown brand. Previous owner said it was made by Seibon. Needs to be re-clear coated. Very small scuff on top right corner. Can be EASILY fixed at the same time without any additional cost when getting re-cleared. Other than that, the hood is in great condition and is solid. I never installed it on my car so I can't tell you the fitment but it was a great fitment on previous owners AP1. Need to clear space in my garage, so it's gotta go. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Tan AP2 04-05 interior conversion:
Tan 04 seats (great condition, no buckles), Tan AP2 door inserts (great condition), Tan leather tunnel cover (great condition), Tan carpeting-driver and passenger sides (decent condition). SOLD THANK YOU!

- AP1 and MY04-05 AP2 Red Seats:
Foam in all the bolsters are still in great condition. Still firm and strong. NOT crushed or flattened. Seats are currently disassembled and boxed to save space in my garage. Leather has been redyed. A good cleaning and they're good to go. They are originally red but driver side had a few scratches and wear spots. Passenger side had one scratch so it was decided to pay and redye them both. You will not be able to tell the seats have been redyed. Can you tell by the pics that the seat is redyed??? Leather on the bottom center of drivers side is thin and cracking/peeling as shown in pic below. Will need to get new leather. Passenger side seat is in great condition. Belt buckles are NOT included. Only got pics of the driver side due to the sun going down by the time I removed the passenger seat. I was tired and it was late into the night so there wasn't enough light. Seats are a great candidate for leatherseats.com leather kit. Or just use them as there's still plenty of life in the seats left.

- Black AP1 and MY04-05 compatible AP2 Leather Seats:
One Pair. LEATHER IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! Besides the Mint black leather seats AP2Jared just sold, these are right on par with his set. The leather on these seats are unfreakin believable. Seat bolsters are in great condition! NO buckles. SOLD THANK YOU!

- AP2 OEM GPW rear spoiler:
Great condition for a used wing. Pics speak for themselves. SOLD THANK YOU!

- T1R Front 4-point BMAX strut bar (discontinued):
Good condition, has little nicks and minor scratches but still in VERY GOOD condition with original T1R sticker. Most of the markings were created by T1R themselves during the manufacturing process. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Volk Racing LE Center Caps:
Set of 4. Very good condition. Missing rubber o-rings. One cap's carbon center needs to get re-double sided taped. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Enkei NT-03m 18x9.5 +40 in silver:
Set of 4. Excellent condition. Concaved goodness!!! Wheels ONLY. NO tires. NO center caps. SOLD THANK YOU!

- CR Floor Mats:
Excellent condition. Used for less than 5000 miles. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Berk 63.5mm HFC:
Less than 6500 miles. Great condition. No rattles or shakes. SOLD THANK YOU!

- MINT condition PASSENGER side model year 2006 RED carpeting:
MINT!!! Like brand new. Shows no wear anywhere. No pics, currently stored away. SOLD THANK YOU!

- GPW Urethane Forcewerkz CR Lip w/ OEM seal:
Used for 2 weeks. Didn't like it and don't want to deal with it. I'm too picky and would rather have an OEM CR Lip because it fits better so off it goes. One tab broken as seen in pic. A few holes drilled on the sides as seen in pic. Added new OEM Honda gray seal along the top of the lip. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Science Of Speed MY00-05 Throttle Body:
Excellent condition. TPS sensor included. Direct bolt on for MY00-05. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Science Of Speed 3" Novi 1200 Blower Pulley:
Bought it from SOS. Tried to install it and it didn't fit. Brand New, never used. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Science Of Speed 60mm Dual Gauge Pillar Pod:
It came included with my SC kit. Went another route with my gauges and didn't use it. SOLD THANK YOU!

- Hasport 72a Engine Mounts:
Brand New In Box, never used and complete with all hardware. Race, 72a durometer hardness. SOLD THANK YOU!
Old 03-06-2011, 09:33 AM

hey give me a call 818 441 3942 ... INTERESTED IN THE SPOON BAR ... AllMotorJoe thx
Old 05-09-2011, 08:41 AM

bump for Dave! Good guy to deal with!
Old 05-09-2011, 02:40 PM

thanks Mr. Vegas! LMK about the requested silver part...

these fenders are flawless. perfect for those GPW owners with tweaked out fenders.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:25 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by eseDOSke


Biiiizzzump for Mr. D, Im glad the wheels I have don't need this LOL otherwise would have been another thing I would have needed to buy off you lol.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:52 PM

First Name: Dave
Price: SOLD

Selling my HKS HiPower Exhaust. Good condition, just needs to be cleaned. Used for about 15,000 miles. It's in perfect working order with some scratches on piping and some very lights scuffs on canister. Comes with all gaskets and bolts. Come and pick it up!!! Sorry for blurry pics but they were takin with my iPhone.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:31 PM

interested in trade with megan oe-rs exhaust plus some cash on my end?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:51 PM

sorry, no trades. i dont need another exhaust system.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:32 PM

Pmd
Old 05-19-2011, 11:32 PM

Thanks for all the interest guys. All pm's replied.

Only trades are for CASH. 1st come, 1st served.