Socal Swap Meet PAID MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED. Buy, sell, trade and bargain with fellow members in SoCal
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: CA:Full blown turbo kit, divided gt35r

Old 08-21-2013, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: CA:Full blown turbo kit, divided gt35r

Name: Peter
Means of communication: PMs

Kind of testing of waters, might switch things up
Description of goods: I have a full blown, divided T4 setup. For the most part complete since I will be keeping some parts of it for my possible next turbo setup (vacuum lines), some oil, coolant feeds and returns). Setup has been run on a very conservative tune, making about 440whp at 15psi on 91 pump gas for approximately 3k miles. Don't remember if it's needed, but probably recommended to relocate a/c lines (vendor on here sells a/c relocation kits), i ran a smaller battery in the engine bay and was able to fit the fuse box (rotated) and the battery in the same area near the passenger's side firewall area. Pictures show turbo without filter, but am including one.

Here is what it'll all include along with prices that i remembered paying:

-full blown sidewinder twinscroll divided t4 manifold, provisions for two wastegates, either precision 46mm or tial mvr 44mm wastegates
-full-blown downpipe with bung for wideband o2 welded towards end, welded 3" custom flange to catback-
-full blown dumptubes x 2, wrapped with dei titanium wrap
$2100
-inconel wrapping by atpwrap on manifold and downpipe-$1000

-Garrett ball bearing GT35R, ordered new from garrett, divided t4 with 1.06 housing, vband discharge. oil and water cooled-$1300
-Inconel T4 divided gasket, offers excellent sealing and resuable many times over- $45
-Will include -3an oil restrictor connection to turbo and oil feed line, approximately 12 inches, stainless- $20
-will include fittings on turbo for coolant-$20
-Inconel wrapping on turbine housing-$350

-Precision 46mm wastegates x 2-$600
Can include most vacuum hoses and fittings, utilized brass T fittings as well as black extruded silicone hose from atp turbo as well as DEI heatsleeving

-Oil filter relocation kit with mount to mount to crossbeam, comes with oil block adapter and -10an stainless steel braided line-$250

-k&n filter-$40

-Custom hotside aluminum piping to intercooler, full-race intercooler and cold side return piping, powder coated black from full-race, comes with 5-star tbolt clamps and couplers-$1000

-Tial 50mm blow off valve- $230

Approximate total: $6605

Some random misc pictures before and after installation:

Setup is currently on the car so can maybe show and give locals a ride if needed.
$5000+shipping+paypal fees

Thanks for looking!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:02 AM

updated to include oil block adapter and oil filter relocation kit with stainless braided line and misc turbo fittings
Old 08-27-2013, 08:27 AM

PMs responded. i believe a/c line relocation is recommended, but not needed. i was able to run with a smaller battery and fuse box rotated inside the engine bay