South Florida Owners from South Florida

Anyone have Recaro Pole Positions in their S2K?

Old 07-14-2016, 10:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have Recaro Pole Positions in their S2K?

Like the title says, I'm looking for anyone around South Florida that has Recaro Pole Positions installed in their S2000. I am considering purchasing a pair for my car but ideally I can try out the fit before-hand.

As a thank you, here is a picture of me likely sliding around in my seat!

Anyone have Recaro Pole Positions in their S2K?-sta8xp8.jpg
Old 07-14-2016, 10:49 AM
Community Organizer

Received 217 Likes on 138 Posts

Hey man. I know a few people down here that have mounted PPs in their car throughout the years. I think Dead Serious has them, and he's on the boards. As far as I know, they're one of the few seats that fit in the S2000 without hitting anything, or having to modify the tranny tunnel. They're a known commodity, and many people run them because of this. Hope this helps!
Old 07-14-2016, 02:20 PM

Received 82 Likes on 53 Posts

Yes they fit perfect but have a wide fat ass with narrow shoulders. Kind of a funny combination but the only option for 200 LBs plus fellas with under $1000 budget.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
Hey man. I know a few people down here that have mounted PPs in their car throughout the years. I think Dead Serious has them, and he's on the boards. As far as I know, they're one of the few seats that fit in the S2000 without hitting anything, or having to modify the tranny tunnel. They're a known commodity, and many people run them because of this. Hope this helps!
Do you have a racing seat? You track your car fairly often, right?

Originally Posted by Dead Serious
Yes they fit perfect but have a wide fat ass with narrow shoulders. Kind of a funny combination but the only option for 200 LBs plus fellas with under $1000 budget.
Oh, perfect! Someone local! Any pics of your setup? Which sliders/rails and side brackets did you go with? Any particular retailer recommendations? Do you daily your car as well? Plan on going to any track events soon where I can try it out? I'll probably be at PBIR for the next track night in America event (7/26/16).
Old 07-16-2016, 08:20 AM

Im changing from a buddy club to PCI/Ballade Sport at ghe moment. The welds on the BC broke. I daily with the stock seat and track with the PP with the butt pad removed.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:04 PM

PCI side plates need modified to get the seat on the floor but are a high quality piece.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:12 PM
Community Organizer

I track my car on average of 1-2 times a month. I have a Momo Supercup, and love it. I also have the buddyclub rails, but I reinforced the welds before installing them so I should be good.
Old 07-18-2016, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Dead Serious
Im changing from a buddy club to PCI/Ballade Sport at ghe moment. The welds on the BC broke. I daily with the stock seat and track with the PP with the butt pad removed.
Oh wow, you switch seats between events? Not sure I would want to go through that much work. Is the PP not comfortable for daily use?

Originally Posted by Ricky_Flowers_
I track my car on average of 1-2 times a month. I have a Momo Supercup, and love it. I also have the buddyclub rails, but I reinforced the welds before installing them so I should be good.
Either of you guys plan on being at PBIR on 7/26 for TNIA?
Old 07-19-2016, 06:47 AM
Community Organizer

That's a big no for me on TNIA.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:00 AM
Community Organizer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What siz are you?

The pp is fine for daily I think.

Quick Reply: Anyone have Recaro Pole Positions in their S2K?