Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

3rd Annual Niagara Cruise Sunday June 7th! (UPDATED W/ NEW INFO JUN 5 - PLEASE READ

Old 06-13-2015, 10:44 AM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

I thought sports cars were money pits, boats blow them away a few times over in that regard. But as long as you enjoy them that's all that matters.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nah my boat doesn't blow it away at all. I have a lot of hookups to get anything at a cheaper rate. My boat is just add gas. I don't pay any storage fees, dockage fees, nothing. Maintenance is oil in the gear case once a year. Yesterday I had it running at 70 mph and doing a wheelie lol I could barely see where I was going. Had the trim set high . It's a wild feeling to have the boat floating in the air at high speeds like that.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:24 AM

Received 33 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Nah my boat doesn't blow it away at all. I have a lot of hookups to get anything at a cheaper rate. My boat is just add gas. I don't pay any storage fees, dockage fees, nothing. Maintenance is oil in the gear case once a year. Yesterday I had it running at 70 mph and doing a wheelie lol I could barely see where I was going. Had the trim set high . It's a wild feeling to have the boat floating in the air at high speeds like that.
Sounds like you're in denial and I ain't talking about the river.
Old 06-14-2015, 07:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Love the boat. What are the details on it? 17ft or so? What engine is that?
Old 06-14-2015, 09:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CKen
Originally Posted by FluKy15' timestamp='1434294463' post='23647791
Love the boat. What are the details on it? 17ft or so? What engine is that?
17 foot Hydrostream Vector with a 5.5" manual jackplate, which holds a 225 hp yamaha