Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Jackass on the way to my office

Old 09-25-2006, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jackass on the way to my office

I'm on the way to my office, from the 401 East around the curve to South on the 427. The setup there is first the inside lane ends, then the next inside lane also ends a few hundred metres ahead.

I'm driving completely relaxed this morning, when some idiot in a green 1.6EL with reeems comes flying up to the end of the lane that is merging on the right and turns directly into what would've been my front right fender if I didn't slam on the brakes and swerve a little. I tap my horn and see him start to stick his hand out the top of his window. Being naive I think he's about to give me a quick "sorry!" wave (which made me instantly start to get calm again, cause all it takes is a little apology), but instead he gives me the finger! He's now doing about 75km with nobody in front of him so I downshift into 2nd to change one more lane left and pass him, and he changes lanes without a signal AGAIN right into what would've been my fender if I didn't swerve left and hit the brakes. I tap the horn and AGAIN he sticks his hand out the window and gives me the finger.

At this point I am SERIOUSLY pissed off and write down his license plate to report him and as I go past him he is screaming at me now out his window, all kinds of profanity because I reacted to his dangerous and reckless driving by honking my horn.

I remembered seeing a cop a few minutes back and look up ahead and sure enough, there he is! The asshole in the 1.6 is right on my ass the rest of the way to my Burnhamthorpe exit where, because of a lineup of cars, I am able to pull up next to the cop and give him a quick honk on my horn. At first the cop doesn't notice the honk was at him, but I can hear the guy in the 1.6 behind me scream "No you are NOT getting the f---ing cops on me. You motherf---er!"

I honked again and the cop rolled down his window so I said "Morning. The gentleman behind me just cut me off twice causing me to swerve into the other lane, and both times after I honked my horn, he gave me the finger and has been screaming profanity and tailgating me since. Cop says "This guy?" and points backwards; we can both hear him screaming things from inside our cars. Cop tells me to pull up ahead and keep going so he can talk to the crazy dude who is now sitting behind me trying to spit on my car with his head out the window and screaming "I'll f---ing kill you!!!"

When I pull up ahead I hear the cop say "Good Morning..." and the 1.6 driver goes into some crazy screaming "THIS F----CKING GUY HONKED AT ME TWICE WHEN I PULLED IN FRONT OF HIM!" and that's when the light changed and I drove off leaving them there side by side.

I know this was a long story with no amazing end, but FINALLY when someone did something so reckless on the road there was a cop around! And if anyone knows a stupid late teens, early twenties black guy with a green 1.6 with 18" rims that cost around the same as his car, tell him he's an asshole.

There, I feel better getting this off my chest. Thank you
Old 09-25-2006, 06:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lovely! Great story!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:15 PM

Wow, you too? Same thing happened to me today except that instead of a green EL, it was 7 dwarves. And instead of a cop, it was Rumpelstiltskin.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:23 PM

^ dude - put the crack pipe down!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:24 PM

4/10 for creativity.

nice touch with the "black guy" though
Old 09-25-2006, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by rioja,Sep 25 2006, 10:24 PM
4/10 for creativity.

nice touch with the "black guy" though
Sorry if that offended anyone!! I should've clarified that wasn't for any other reason than if somebody knows the guy for a little more description.

Stupidity knows no gender or race, I'm sure we've all seen every make of person do reckless things around us. I know I have I definitely see more people who look like me do dumb things (white, male, young).
Old 09-25-2006, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by matrix,Sep 25 2006, 10:23 PM
^ dude - put the crack pipe down!
Hey, I figured if there was a thread about making shit up, I might as well embrace it fully.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:36 PM

^ Welcome to the Toronto Forum!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:37 PM

omigod Shane!! you just got the official welcome!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:38 PM

I'm all growns up!

Quick Reply: Jackass on the way to my office