Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Luv You'all - Please Keep In Touch...

Old 01-02-2018, 07:47 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't believe we ever got to meet but I've always enjoyed your posts, glad to hear you were able to get what you wanted, you can be happy with that! All the best!
Old 01-02-2018, 09:38 AM

Received 3,371 Likes on 2,450 Posts

Originally Posted by Amplified_AP1
I don't believe we ever got to meet but I've always enjoyed your posts, glad to hear you were able to get what you wanted, you can be happy with that! All the best!
Thanks for the compliment
Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey, Joey
I've been so busy with work I haven't been on the forums much for a while, so this thread was a shocker to me!
Really sorry to see you sell your baby, but I'm sure the new owner will be quite happy with it and hopefully care for it as much as you did.
I appreciate your help and advice over the years.
You can always drop in to our Sarnia Cars and Coffee anytime. Hope to see you out.
Curt
Old 01-03-2018, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by jvf1
Hey, Joey
I've been so busy with work I haven't been on the forums much for a while, so this thread was a shocker to me!
Really sorry to see you sell your baby, but I'm sure the new owner will be quite happy with it and hopefully care for it as much as you did.
I appreciate your help and advice over the years.
You can always drop in to our Sarnia Cars and Coffee anytime. Hope to see you out.
Curt
Thanks Curt, all the best to you this new year. Yeah it was a whirlwind sale, for sure. The new owner seems to be quite happy with it and it will remain in the region / community and hopefully have a long life. I hope to be in Sarnia in the future so yeah maybe a cars and coffee meet would be great, I'd have to bring the Civic lol. I very much enjoyed meeting up with you and Darcy over the years.

Last edited by zeroptzero; 01-03-2018 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:08 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I hibernate for the winter and this happens!

Whilst I've never met you in person (that I can recall), your help has been supremely invaluable to the forums and the community. Hope you don't stay a stranger and still come out to our meets once in a while!
Old 01-03-2018, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by LemonJus
I hibernate for the winter and this happens!

Whilst I've never met you in person (that I can recall), your help has been supremely invaluable to the forums and the community. Hope you don't stay a stranger and still come out to our meets once in a while!
Thanks for the kind words, I don't think we ever met but I know we did communicate over the years in posts. I hope to stick around if possible, thanks for the invite.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:03 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Best of luck Joey. Hope to see you at some events sometime with whatever ride you're working on.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by haga888
Best of luck Joey. Hope to see you at some events sometime with whatever ride you're working on.
Thanks Norm, I am glad that I had a chance to meet you in the past.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:09 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I was going to say that it was a sad day because I thought Joey would be the last to sell his car, but I know he will be back. It's just a matter of time. Once the right S2000 pops up you'll be back. I never met you in person but I can tell you are a class act. So, we will see you again, probably soon too! Thanks for all the advice Joey.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Himura357
I was going to say that it was a sad day because I thought Joey would be the last to sell his car, but I know he will be back. It's just a matter of time. Once the right S2000 pops up you'll be back. I never met you in person but I can tell you are a class act. So, we will see you again, probably soon too! Thanks for all the advice Joey.
Wow, what a huge compliment to come from you my friend. I truly hope that I can come back some day, I see it happen all the time here and I can see why. I hope all of my advice has been helpful over the years, I get satisfaction from helping others, so it has been to my benefit. Thanks very much

Quick Reply: Luv You'all - Please Keep In Touch...