Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Mugen Hardtop on Kijiji *Buyer Beware

Old 08-29-2015, 08:41 AM

Received 103 Likes on 85 Posts

I hate my own car just as much I hate everyone else's cars
Old 08-29-2015, 09:21 AM

Received 3,361 Likes on 2,444 Posts

Originally Posted by afzan
I hate my own car just as much I hate everyone else's cars
No one can accuse you of discrimination.

What other people think of my car is none of my business.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:30 AM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by s2jizzer' timestamp='1440858554' post='23730404
Eh don't knock the guys car, I think it's pretty f@#kin dope. Air ride and blingy rims with stretch isn't my style but doesn't make it a piece of shit. If you put good suspension with a set of track wheels and tires then it is functional. If I had a fake hardtop with js bumpers and over fenders would you guys say that my car is a piece of shit? Probably not. I'm not defending the guy, but the hate in the car scene needs to stop. Everyone has their own taste and style, and we should all respect that.
You're such a nice guy, the world needs more people like you.
I was just about to say he is actually not that nice
Old 08-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

drop some better suspension and wheels on there and hell I think it's a pretty decent looking car.

Either way, hope anyone who attempts to even look at that hardtop has the sense to look for the authentic mugen badge
Old 08-29-2015, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoa that got out of hand quickly..... Too riced for me personally.... I do agree its no ones business what other people think I'm just ticked this guy has this car and these parts and is trying to pass them off as authentic....... 5k vs 1500..... Big difference!!!

Anyways it's a nice looking car and all but it's not cool how he is going about selling the parts......
Old 08-29-2015, 08:00 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by s2jizzer
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1440862411' post='23730439
[quote name='s2jizzer' timestamp='1440858554' post='23730404']
Eh don't knock the guys car, I think it's pretty f@#kin dope. Air ride and blingy rims with stretch isn't my style but doesn't make it a piece of shit. If you put good suspension with a set of track wheels and tires then it is functional. If I had a fake hardtop with js bumpers and over fenders would you guys say that my car is a piece of shit? Probably not. I'm not defending the guy, but the hate in the car scene needs to stop. Everyone has their own taste and style, and we should all respect that.
You're such a nice guy, the world needs more people like you.
I'm actually a genuine asshole, but I'm tired of people thinking their judgement is worth anything. Just because something isn't to their liking they feel the need to voice their negative opinion. It's not constructive criticism when there is no right or wrong way to do something, it's just someone being a hater. Half the cars I see now a days aren't to my liking. He'll some of you guys on this forum do some mods that I don't particularly like, but my opinion doesn't matter. Like Darcy said, you make you're money so spend it how you please, which is kind of ironic seeing as he just criticized someone else's car.. But that's enough out of me
[/quote]

make your money, spend your money- absolutely. but...sometimes i just can't hold my tongue when its late at night, i'm cranky, and my opinions come spilling out. I just had to...couldn't resist this time.

at the end of the day, the guy did what made him happy. maybe even got him laid. and for that, i salute him! or her.

i love this forum!

darcy
Old 08-29-2015, 08:02 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Hey I like it when people can admit to being assholes, much like myself. Whenever my wife and I argue I tell her that I was an asshole when she first met me, and I'm still an asshole 19 years later, so stop trying to change me !. lol.

Back on topic, - Yup, I proabably have a few mods that don't appeal to the majority, so avoiding criticism is always best .
i like your car.

darcy
Old 08-29-2015, 09:20 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by darcyw
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1440866261' post='23730477

Hey I like it when people can admit to being assholes, much like myself. Whenever my wife and I argue I tell her that I was an asshole when she first met me, and I'm still an asshole 19 years later, so stop trying to change me !. lol.

Back on topic, - Yup, I proabably have a few mods that don't appeal to the majority, so avoiding criticism is always best .
i like your car.

darcy
I have to say, I hate that Mugen top Joey, you best throw it away, hell I'll take it off your hands and "dispose" of it
Old 08-30-2015, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by darcyw
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1440866261' post='23730477

i like your car.

darcy
Thanks Darcy , you have a great ride that I like very much as well.
Old 08-30-2015, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by darcyw' timestamp='1440907345' post='23730949
[quote name='zeroptzero' timestamp='1440866261' post='23730477']

i like your car.

darcy
I have to say, I hate that Mugen top Joey, you best throw it away, hell I'll take it off your hands and "dispose" of it
[/quote]

But the disposal fee is something like $6k , you got enough of my parts in recent times I need to spread things out to other members as your car is starting to look too good , lol.

Quick Reply: Mugen Hardtop on Kijiji *Buyer Beware