Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Official Southern Ontario Chat Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 04:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tried recording the exhaust but my camera didn't capture the noise well. Above 6000 rpm I can barely hear my k&n fipk from inside the car and from outside the exhaust is substantially louder
Old 06-05-2015, 04:27 AM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by brownasaurus
I tried recording the exhaust but my camera didn't capture the noise well. Above 6000 rpm I can barely hear my k&n fipk from inside the car and from outside the exhaust is substantially louder
you coming out to hte cruise? I'd like to hear it...
Old 06-05-2015, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by LDubz735
Originally Posted by brownasaurus' timestamp='1433505849' post='23637125
you coming out to hte cruise? I'd like to hear it...
I don't think I'll make it to the cruise but I'm actually planning on taking it off today and leaving the test pipe on
Old 06-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by GoP-Demon
Holy shit. I was about to fap with no pants and stuff and someone just opens the door to the house to change a light bulb. I'm staying at my gf's company's housing and apparently someone told this guy a bulb was broken.
LOL wtf
Old 06-05-2015, 10:42 AM

Holy shit. I was about to fap with no pants and stuff and someone just opens the door to the house to change a light bulb. I'm staying at my gf's company's housing and apparently someone told this guy a bulb was broken.
Something to add to my list of things I must try

Fapping with pants on
Old 06-05-2015, 02:52 PM

Are you trying to beat around the bush and meant you were about to Beat the meat, slay the dragon, slap the salmon, drain the tank etc....
Old 06-05-2015, 04:35 PM

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by s2jizzer
Originally Posted by GoP-Demon' timestamp='1433526595' post='23637563
Are you trying to beat around the bush and meant you were about to Beat the meat, slay the dragon, slap the salmon, drain the tank etc....
Old 06-05-2015, 07:59 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by s2jizzer
Also on a side note, how do you get rid of the "mod bug" that f@#ker bit me so hard this year I just can't stop thinking about the thousands I want to blow on things I never thought would be my thing, like roll bars and racing seats and big wings and ridiculously expensive suspension and baller wheels and bbk and oil coolers and wide fenders.... It really needs to stop, cuz I can't control it anymore now I know how Joey feels.
save your money for maintenance and your girlfriend- you can blow lots on both. Sure, you can't "show off" maintenance on your car- "yeah, check out the oil on my dipstick its Amsoil signature synthetic 10w30, bruh". But really, are you modifying because you're actually going to use the modifications? big brakes on a hard parked car is stupid. no...really stupid. roll bars on a hard parked car is also stupid. A big wing on a hard parked car is stupid as fcuk- when you're parked you're not generating down force. baller wheels with dangerous offsets and nut bar camber is always stupid. ALWAYS. Wide fenders? are you on the track with that, son? maybe i'm just old...er and don't get it. But unless its got a function, then forget it. Cosmetic modifications are a personal choice. OCD detailing is a good thing. maintenance is godlike.

but i've said before, make your money, spend your money. I really don't care what you do with your car. just don't crash into me.

later, mate.
darcy
Old 06-05-2015, 08:04 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by FluKy15
Something to add to my list of things I must try

Fapping with pants on
don't do it. your package will chafe on the zipper.

darcy
Old 06-05-2015, 08:33 PM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by darcyw
don't do it. your package will chafe on the zipper. darcy
Sounds like you speak from experience