Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

OK now that the crappy weather is finally here.....wheres your s2k??

Old 12-21-2001, 03:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default OK now that the crappy weather is finally here.....wheres your s2k??

Are you still driving it on the road or is it sitting the garage?

Mines in the garage. I have a feeling its gonna be a long long long winter.

Happy Hollidays everyone!
Old 12-21-2001, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't own a S2000 but there's a specialized
garage (in Montreal) to store cars for winter,they take care of it
Old 12-21-2001, 03:51 PM

Mines sitting in my garage under the car cover with the hardtop on. Waiting for me to come out and drive it...WAHHHHHHHHHH

Friggen snow and ice.

When the hell is spring gonna get here, this is sucking worse than I thought...2 weeks already and I'm starting to get the shakes.
Old 12-21-2001, 06:12 PM

I'm still waiting for my car to be done. Only thing left is the JDM lights all around (markers, and heads - OEM Honda Japan).

I will drive the car for at least a couple of weeks - there's no way I can resist.

Too much bad shit has happened to me in the past few months with the real kickers being recently and I have no one to blame but myself.

Once spring rolls around, I think I'm going to get back into the street drift racing scene to pull some cash for mods. Any other drifters here?

I gotta do SOMETHING to enjoy myself.

Peace and Love Y'all.
Old 12-21-2001, 06:29 PM

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Dogman,
Two weeks and withdrawal already? Mine has been away since October
My Odo reads 1465KM (from new) and like you is sittiing covered up with hard top on. At least I can go out and look at the car every now and again. LAst winter we invested in a garage heater. The company was out of stock on the one we ordered so they sent us a warehouse model instead. That baby can crank up the temp in my garage to 45C if I let it, but I usually keep it at a moderate 15C.

When will spring come? Buddy...today is only the first day of winter.
Don't worry..I feel your guys' pain.
Asif
Old 12-21-2001, 06:40 PM

Mine is just a bunch of raw materials yet to be made into parts, let alone screwed together! My '02 S2 Spa is due in April.
And yes my summer car for the past 10 years in tucked away in the garage under its blankie, '90 CRX-Si.
Please keep in mind - today was the shortest day of daylight here. Every day forward until late summer is going to get longer and longer. There is hope in the air!
Old 12-21-2001, 06:46 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Triple-H

And yes my summer car for the past 10 years in tucked away in the garage under its blankie, '90 CRX-Si.
hey!....My 1995 Civic Coupe is tucked away under the blanket also...Stored it for 7 winters in a row.

My friends think im kinda crazy....I have my 95 Civic in storage while I still drive my 2001 GTI VR6 in the winter..

I am crazy....
Old 12-21-2001, 07:37 PM
Former Moderator

Ya. mines in the garage too. I was hoping to take it out today, but it was so freakin cold this morning. I think I'm ready to accept that the seasons over

Oh well, I'm not shaking yet, I figure after christmas, I'll be in the drivers seat making those vroom vroom noises again.
Old 12-21-2001, 07:49 PM

Originally posted by Mindcore
...I figure after christmas, I'll be in the drivers seat making those vroom vroom noises again.
Cool. Can you post them for all of us to enjoy?
Old 12-21-2001, 09:30 PM

I'm in Saskatchewan- streets are covered with ice and snow and it was -30 C. with windchill.

The Suzuka Blue started just fine and driving was not a problem with the MZ-01's. Just have to drive conservatively. I'm still in the break-in period so no VTEC at 9 K yet. Maybe in one more week

Louie

Quick Reply: OK now that the crappy weather is finally here.....wheres your s2k??