Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

RTD 2019...is it spring yet?

 
Old 01-19-2019, 05:42 PM
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 222
Likes: 0
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by darcyw View Post
A couple years ago, Artin from RRT drove his stripped, caged, no A/C, hardtop s2000 along...he suffered with the unrelenting heat and noise. but, if you live hard core...
I suppose you could always drive the truck down instead...

darcy
And the next year he was driving a BMW. I seem to remember he said the S2000 was so hot at one point driving down or back he stopped and jumped into a river to cool off.
RobM is offline  
Old 01-19-2019, 06:18 PM
  #12  
 
jvf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brights Grove, Ontario
Posts: 919
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by RobM View Post
And the next year he was driving a BMW. I seem to remember he said the S2000 was so hot at one point driving down or back he stopped and jumped into a river to cool off.
Yes he did. We were with him. He was so hot he thought he was going to pass out.
jvf1 is offline  
Old 01-19-2019, 06:19 PM
  #13  
 
jvf1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brights Grove, Ontario
Posts: 919
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by myflys2k View Post

I do.

Drive twisty roads. Laugh with friends. Drink craft brews. Eat BBQ. Rinse repeat.
I'm good with that!!!!
jvf1 is offline  
Old 01-19-2019, 09:06 PM
  #14  
Thread Starter
 
darcyw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: um, a house
Posts: 3,303
Likes: 0
Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by myflys2k View Post

I do.

Drive twisty roads. Laugh with friends. Drink craft brews. Eat BBQ. Rinse repeat.



oh, hell fckin' yeah!

Looks like the schedule is Friday night banquet, Saturday BBQ lunch.
darcy

Last edited by darcyw; 01-20-2019 at 05:39 AM.
darcyw is offline  
Old 01-21-2019, 01:34 PM
  #15  
Member
Spotter
 
kryptonite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Somerville, MA
Posts: 7,522
Received 116 Likes on 109 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by myflys2k
I do.

Drive twisty roads. Laugh with friends. Drink craft brews. Eat BBQ. Rinse repeat.

Hallelujah
kryptonite is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 06:55 PM
  #16  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 1,325
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by darcyw View Post
oh, hell fckin' yeah!

Looks like the schedule is Friday night banquet, Saturday BBQ lunch.
darcy
NOPE
zenairdave is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 07:59 PM
  #17  
Thread Starter
 
darcyw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: um, a house
Posts: 3,303
Likes: 0
Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by zenairdave View Post
NOPE
so what the **** is the plan? I'm confused as all ****.

darcy
darcyw is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 04:17 PM
  #18  
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 1,325
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by darcyw View Post
so what the **** is the plan? I'm confused as all ****.

darcy
well, the event was announced with the standard friday saturday events. Then it was changed to a friday banquet to let people get home for mothers day. Then another group thought mother wasnt that important and the change to friday got, well, unchanged. As it stands, and i am told no more rethinks, the banquet is Saturday night .
zenairdave is offline  
Old 02-14-2019, 04:21 PM
  #19  
 
zeroptzero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Out There
Posts: 15,001
Received 91 Likes on 90 Posts
Default

I haven't followed the Dragon thread, is Ken still organizing it this year ? if so that kind of flip flopping doesn't usually happen when Ken is in charge.
zeroptzero is online now  
Old 02-14-2019, 06:44 PM
  #20  
Thread Starter
 
darcyw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: um, a house
Posts: 3,303
Likes: 0
Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by zenairdave View Post
well, the event was announced with the standard friday saturday events. Then it was changed to a friday banquet to let people get home for mothers day. Then another group thought mother wasnt that important and the change to friday got, well, unchanged. As it stands, and i am told no more rethinks, the banquet is Saturday night .
so, is the Canadian plan to stay Saturday night too and leave Sunday as per usual?
darcy
darcyw is offline  

Quick Reply: RTD 2019...is it spring yet?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands