Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda August 5th

Old 05-20-2017, 05:18 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda Changed to July 29th

Hi Everyone,

My name is screen name in Phill_69. My real name is Paul Hillenaar

I have met many of you on the Muskoka trips and online in the past.
I hope everyone is doing well after the long winter and you are all enjoying getting your S2K out.

Several years ago when Kitchener Honda opened their new dealership there was a get together for S2K owners with a BBQ.
It was a fun event with over a dozen cars there with food and drinks with some Honda prizes given away.

Richard Elliott relliott@stratfordhonda.ca 519 271 2793 would like to have his dealership host a similar event for S2K owners on Saturday July 29th, 2017 10:30 am - 4pm.
It will be their first annual Community Car show and BBQ event.

Details will also be posted on the Face Book Stratford Honda:
Facebook Post

There will be the unveiling of 2 of the first Honda Civic Type R is the region for everyone to see at this event.
Stratford Honda is setting up a BBQ with live music and lots of food and drink as well as door prizes to be given away.

This will be a great event for everyone to show off their S2K and mingle with old and new friends in the beautiful Town of Stratford.
Richard is a big Honda enthusiast and supporter.
The new Type R Civic could be the beginning of great things to come out of Honda.
Imagine this 307 HP engine in a revised S2000 in the future !

Please RSVP Richard Elliott to confirm you are going
You can also contact me at paul.hillenaar@sympatico.ca
You can list your name here so we can keep track of who wants to go.

Any questions let Richard or myself know.
Look forward to seeing as many of you that can make it to this a fun event.

Last edited by Phill_69; 05-20-2017 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Date change from Honda Canada
The following users liked this post:
re.alhondapro (05-20-2017)
Old 05-20-2017, 05:21 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Stratford Honda
Facebook Post
Old 05-20-2017, 05:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stratford honda 1st annual community car show & community bbq #typer release party!!!

Hey Honda Fam!!!!

Come Celebrate the
Facebook Post
Weekend with
Facebook Post
August 5, 2017 from 10:30am-4pm as we will be launching for the frst time in North America the 2017
Facebook Post
Facebook Post
Facebook Post
-R.

This will be a family friendly event with live entertainment, great door prizes to be won, and lets not forget the awesome cars on display.

We will be clearing out our front lot inventory to make lots of space for this event!!!!

We also will be having our biggest SALE of the year!!!! So don't miss out!!!!

BRING YOUR "A" GAME TUNER FOLKS AS WE WILL BE HANDING OUT SOME AWARDS/PRIZES:
-BEST S2000
-BEST HONDA
-BEST BUILD
-BEST NON-HONDA
-BEST CLASSIC HONDA
-MOST HP

Facebook Post
will also be working alongside with local charities like
Facebook Post
collecting non-persishable food items for the local Food Bank.
If you are interested in getting your charity involved in this great community event, please contact Richard Elliott directly at (519)271-2793

Special guests confirmed:
Facebook Post
Facebook Post

We ask that all
Facebook Post
or
Facebook Post
interested in our community car show to please RRSVP over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Email at relliott@stratfordhonda.ca. We want to make sure we have enough room for all of you and our guests.

Sincerely,

RE.AL Honda Pro &
Stratford Honda Family
Old 05-20-2017, 06:01 AM

Hey Honda Fam!!!!

Come Celebrate the Civic HolidayWeekend with Stratford Honda August 5, 2017 from 10:30am-4pm as we will be launching for the frst time in North America the 2017 Honda Civic TypeR.
This will be a family friendly event with live entertainment, great door prizes to be won, and lets not forget the awesome cars on display.
We will be clearing out our front lot inventory to make lots of space for this event!!!!
Honda Checkered Flag Event!!!!!
-BEST S2000
-BEST HONDA
-BEST BUILD
-BEST NON-HONDA
-BEST CLASSIC HONDA
-BEST HONDA CAR CLUB
-BEST MIXED CAR CLUB
Stratford Honda will also be working alongside with local charities like Stratford House Of Blessings collecting non-persishable food items for the local Food Bank.
If you are interested in getting your Charity involved in this great community event, please contact Richard Elliott directly at (519)271-2793
Special guests confirmed: S2Ki Stratford House Of Blessings
We ask that all CAR CLUBS or CAR OWNERS interested in our community car show to please RRSVP over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Email at relliott@stratfordhonda.ca. We want to make sure we have enough room for all of you and our guests.
Sincerely,
RE.AL Honda Pro &
Stratford Honda Family
Old 05-20-2017, 06:12 AM

Default Stratford honda 1st annual civic holiday car show & community bbq

Come Celebrate the CIVIC HOLIDAY Weekend with STRATFORD HONDA August 5, 2017 from 10:30am-4pm as we will be launching for the frst time in North America the 2017 HONDA CIVIC TYPE-R.
HONDA CHECKERED FLAG EVENT
-BEST S2000
-BEST HONDA
-BEST BUILD
-BEST NON-HONDA
-BEST CLASSIC HONDA
-BEST HONDA CAR CLUB
-BEST MIXED CAR CLUB
STRATFORD HONDA will also be working alongside with local charities like STRATFORD HOUSE OF BLESSINGS collecting non-persishable food items for the local Food Bank.
If you are interested in getting your CHARITY involved in this great community event, please contact Richard Elliott directly at (519)271-2793
Special guests confirmed: S2Ki STRATFORD HOUSE OF BLESSINGS
We ask that all CAR CLUBS or CAR OWNERS interested in our community car show to please RRSVP over Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Email at relliott@stratfordhonda.ca. We want to make sure we have enough room for all of you and our guests.
Sincerely,
RE.AL Honda Pro &
Stratford Honda Family
Attached Thumbnails S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda August 5th-typereventpromor1.jpg   S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda August 5th-re.al-honda-pro-toon1.jpg   S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda August 5th-re.alhondapro-logo1.jpg  
Old 05-20-2017, 06:26 AM

ATTN:

THE STARTFORD HONDA 1ST ANNUAL CAR SHOW AND COMMUNITY BBQ DATE IS TENATIVE & SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Reason for this folks is time of delivery of they Type-R- For all who are interested it will either be July 29, 2017 or August 5, 2017 or August 12th, 2017 between 10:3oam-4pm

We will keep you updated as we go this is why we have posted so early!!!!

Old 05-21-2017, 07:53 AM

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Timing is bad for me or I'd bring the race car over. My wife's family is in Stratford and it would be quite fun! I'll have the car in Wisconsin the weekend before but I think we are flying back to India on the 3rd or 4th.
Old 05-21-2017, 08:04 AM

Default Stratford Honda Community Car Show & BBQ Feat- S2Ki

Hey S2KI Folks,

I want to send a special thank you to Paul For getting this started on these forums.

We originally thought August 5, 2017 but due to some Honda Canada involvement we have to change the event to July 29th, 2017 from 10:30am-4pm.

All details are the same. We already have 2 car groups confirmed and almost 18 Cars including 4 S2000's we are receiving a lot of interest and would like to make sure we can make this epic and fit all of you comfortably. We understand how much work and time goes in to your builds and we would never want to see anything happen due to poor coordination.

I hope this this time switch helps!!!

Please contact relliott@stratfordhonda.ca to register or for more info on registration.

Sincerely,

RE.AL Honda Pro
Rick Elliott
Old 05-21-2017, 06:15 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds great!
Excited to see the Type R
I'll be there with my s2000 CR
Old 05-21-2017, 08:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I remember a kitchener /waterloo honda dealer had a s2ki meet few years ago in the summer . Is this the same one? It was good last time I went.

I'm interested!

Quick Reply: S2000 Meet at Stratford Honda August 5th