Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Sad Sad Sad day

Old 09-18-2014, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sad Sad Sad day

I would like to inform everyone that its a sad day because I'm listing my baby. I really don't want to however I am trying to succeed here with school. Therefore I will not be able to continue this hobby with the hopes of coming back to this wonderful world of being a S2ki owner. I really hope to sell my vehicle who will continue to show off the S2ki badge on the vehicle. The community itself has been great to me from people of Fluky, Billman, and other wonderful community members. This is not goodbye but more of a smell you later kind of deal. (Simpsons fans will really understand that reference) here is a link to my auto trader posting:Link to sale As well in this instance yes I am selling because funds are going to help with school however I will not entertain lowballers. I'm a reasonable person so if you decide to make an offer I would like the same courtesy. I would also like to say I'm not keen on letting her go if I really do not see a good fit for a buyer I will continue to own and find some other way to keep this beauty.