Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Screwed over by Honda

Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Screwed over by Honda

Hello everyone so just wanted to let you know about this dealership and how they damaged my rim with curb rash. I need some help by having people from the community like my page. Please like the page on Facebook. I am looking to show the dealership that they need to fix the damage they did to my rim. It could have happened to anyone of us. Please share a story if you would like here is a link. thanks https://www.facebook.com/complaintsnumbers7
I am pretty certain that I am the only one that had to complete the brake booster recall. I never bring the car in for any type of work because I prefer to do it myself for these reasons. I went to go pick up the vehicle and I have curb rash on the vehicle. I keep that thing immaculate. There is only one tiny ding on the car thats it. I called Honda Canada they won't do anything except document the complaint. I am hoping to get a lot of likes on my page and email the website to the dealership to get someone to fix it. I really hate that these people won't take ownership and fix it. Thats like me coming to your house and breaking a lamp and I won't pay for it because I said I didn't fix it. SERIOUSLY!
Old 05-02-2014, 10:59 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still can't figure out how these "likes" on this book face thing actually help people.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by SpidArman
Still can't figure out how these "likes" on this book face thing actually help people.

It's supposed to bring more attention and bring bad publicity to the dealer who will then in good faith undo the damage.

I didn't look at the page, but I wouldn't go all angry mob with out significant proof.
Old 05-02-2014, 11:19 AM

Well I do have photos on the Facebook page. As well Billman was the last person to work on it before it went under the knife at the dealership. Fluky can vouch for me.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your better off filing a complaint and documenting with pictures.

Keep on top of it

Let's see the rim?
Old 05-02-2014, 03:45 PM

FaceBook likes? That may work if the dealership is owned and operated by 12y/o girls...
Old 05-02-2014, 04:44 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought you had some expensive aftermarket rims.

For the trouble, I would just fix it and move on. It's a good thing it's only one rim, might cost 100 to fix.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:58 PM

I don't see what Honda Canada has to do with this?
I assume you talked to the service manager, maybe take it to the next level and talk to the General Manager/owner of the dealership.
My friend got tires for his STi at Costco, they damaged a rim and paid for the repair, I'm sure the dealership would do similar.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:54 AM

The hardest part is proof though. I'm not saying you a liar, but proving it is going to be hard
Old 05-04-2014, 05:03 PM

Yeah I mean I know most guys take good care of their vehicles here. I am certain that you would have to pay money out of your own pocket for someone else's doing. The Facebook page will concern the dealership if it has enough attention.

Quick Reply: Screwed over by Honda