Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Thanks

Old 08-24-2004, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 08-24-2004, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by PLYRS 3,Aug 24 2004, 08:54 AM
dude, i responded 14 minutes after you started the thread!!

honestly, i don't care, but that's not the way to do "business".

you say i'm jeopardizing everyone else.

but, you are wasting all of your non-friend's time - same difference.

yeah, i over-reacted b/c i've been waiting for that wheel for a while, so i jumped on it as soon as i saw it - but, i guess i'll wait some more.

the decent thing to do would have been to give me first dibs on it - but, i'm not your "friend", right?

and not cool on rich's part either - i know him and i like him, but that's wasn't cool.
wasting non friend's time... thanks for showing me who my friends are and arn't
besides this isn't about who the friends are or not. its about gettin rid of parts...

and if i were to be negative participant of toronto s2ki.com i openly admit my errors.

but don't you think my prices are far fail to be NON friends... c'mon nimesh you just damaged my reputation and slowed down the process of me getting rid of this car.

and i won't even explain about first dibs...
Old 08-24-2004, 10:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i can't speak for your experience with others, but EVERYONE knows, once i commit, your part is sold.

what did my post say??

"i'll take the steering wheel"....no questions. i wasn't haggling about price or anything. your part was sold once i typed that. money is secondary.....did you think i couldn't afford it?

the only reason i PM'd you was to be sure it included the hub....

anyways...it just pisses me off when people behave like this.

Old 08-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Fob

Nimesh, if you're ordering the NSX-R steering wheel let me know. I've been wanting one for quite a while too now..
Old 08-24-2004, 10:42 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Nimesh, I am not trying to defend msyelf or Joon (Jbontym), I just want to share some facts with you and the rest of the T.O fellas,

1. After Importfest, Joon mentioned he was heading back to Korea and all his parts are to be taken out and for sale. I was asked if I am interested in any of those parts, and I told him I would take the TS diffusor and possibly the NSX-R steering wheel. (he was trying to sell the steering wheel for 500 at the time)

2. Yesterday, Aug. 23rd, Joon called me at 10ish in the morning and asked me if I wanna meet up with him and Ben (Ben-G) for a cruise. On the phone he asked me if I would take the steering wheel and the TS diffusor for $1200, and I called it a deal. Later on we met up @ Yorkdale and Joon said he could take out all the parts by next Tuesday so I pulled out the cash and paid him in full.

3. With all honesty I did not know about Joon's FS thread til I checked s2ki at 2am this morning. Also Joon had never mentioned to me that someone else was interested in the steering wheel.

I would not hijack anyone's purchase, its not my style. I am sorry it turned out like this, however I cannot address myself at fault.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:15 AM

You wait Rich..I have a coke for your head next time I see you hehe
Old 08-24-2004, 11:16 AM

rich, no one has to justify their actions to me, not even joon...who am i??

i'm just some guy at the other end of a keyboard.....

if it was sold at 10am, why offer it??

he started his thread at 11 or 12 - why include it?

and, if joon's reading this....i didn't damage your reputation, you did.

why is everyone backing out? maybe he did that to others? or maybe they feel that what he did to me was wrong/not cool...whatever.

anyways, case closed....enjoy your steering wheel.
Old 08-24-2004, 11:19 AM

Why don't you guys fight over the wheel after school behind the monkey bars?

Old 08-24-2004, 11:29 AM

have you seen how big rich is?

Old 08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Fob

IMO it all comes down to false advertisement in the beginning.

If Joon had a deal or the item(s) had spoken for before, he really shouldn't put up the items for sale. At the very least he should specify it beside the item(s) as pending on sale. I don't see the big deal here other than that since Joon's selling his parts privately. However it's totally unacceptable if you're a business.

Nimesh, you want to order one with me and see if we can get a discount or something? I think it's going to take a while for them to get here if we order these days, and I'd really like to get them before winter season.

Quick Reply: Thanks