Southern Ontario S2000 Owners Southern Ontario S2000 Owners forum including Toronto, Kitchener/Waterloo, Hamilton and surrounding area

Winter Sucks

Old 01-19-2015, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everyone knows FWD blows...
Old 01-19-2015, 10:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by d1000rr
I'm dying. This happens every winter for me. I've been riding motorcycles for 15 years and mine again sits in my garage on stands under a cover... and to top it off this year, I now have a car that I can't drive either

I've bought a few things I want done in the spring but I'm trying to control myself and not go over board... bought a set of Shine rear overfenders and H&R 20mm DRM spacers as well. I'm planning on refinishing my wheels over the winter in a new colour and I need new tires too.

I really want a JDP diffuser but damn that thing is expensive
Man, I have shine rear overfenders in my garage collecting dust (not really, they are in a box). I decided to go with the authentic ASM ones instead. I love the look of the JDP rear diffuser but as many people say the fitment is not fantastic. I'm hoping mine comes out okay. Been trying to call them to see when they are making mine but haven't heard anything yet.

Originally Posted by C63AMG
I promised to myself I would never buy another FWD car. Once my Mazda 6 is toast I think I'll be going with a 4th gen 6-SPD Acura TL SH-AWD in white of course
Old 01-19-2015, 01:19 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by d1000rr' timestamp='1421693339' post='23473769
I'm dying. This happens every winter for me. I've been riding motorcycles for 15 years and mine again sits in my garage on stands under a cover... and to top it off this year, I now have a car that I can't drive either

I've bought a few things I want done in the spring but I'm trying to control myself and not go over board... bought a set of Shine rear overfenders and H&R 20mm DRM spacers as well. I'm planning on refinishing my wheels over the winter in a new colour and I need new tires too.

You and Jordan are gonna be twins
Ya I noticed that before lol
Twinsies!!!!

Originally Posted by JordanDavidAnderson
Originally Posted by d1000rr' timestamp='1421693339' post='23473769

Man, I have shine rear overfenders in my garage collecting dust (not really, they are in a box). I decided to go with the authentic ASM ones instead. I love the look of the JDP rear diffuser but as many people say the fitment is not fantastic. I'm hoping mine comes out okay. Been trying to call them to see when they are making mine but haven't heard anything yet.

ahhhhhh. I would have bought those off you had I known

Did you get the full JDP diffuser with the under tray?
Old 01-19-2015, 05:02 PM

Received 3,358 Likes on 2,441 Posts

I haven't used my S2000 car cover in 5 years of ownership because I need to mess with the car all winter long. I just can't cover it up and walk away from it for 5 months. Tinkering with the car is my way on bonding with it during the winter storage months I guess , lol
Old 01-19-2015, 05:36 PM

Take her out don't be shy your girlfriend wasn't heheh
Old 01-19-2015, 05:36 PM

Crack that vtec and put her back to sleep
Old 01-19-2015, 05:50 PM

Received 340 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by C63AMG
is that her name?

darcy
Old 01-19-2015, 06:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by darcyw
Originally Posted by C63AMG' timestamp='1421696903' post='23473844
is that her name?

darcy
give me her number ahaha jokes
Old 01-20-2015, 08:34 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JFUSION
I haven't used my S2000 car cover in 5 years of ownership because I need to mess with the car all winter long. I just can't cover it up and walk away from it for 5 months. Tinkering with the car is my way on bonding with it during the winter storage months I guess , lol
I would do the same but I don't have my own garage space. This year I'll be living in a condo, I'm not sure the condo organization will like me doing a brake job in the parking garage. Also my parents garage is always jammed with their pool/backyard stuff in the winter which is unfortunate, because my dad has a compressor and air tools. I need to grow up and get my own spot.
Old 01-20-2015, 09:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm dying to tinker with mine as I have quite few things to do. I have to move the car because I parked it tight in the corner and I don't want to start the car until it can actually be driven and reach operating temperature

Quick Reply: Winter Sucks