Sponsor S2000 Accessory and S2000 Style Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Accessories and S2000 Styling products

ANVIL weighted and countersunk stainless steel shift knobs! 1 LB+

Old 12-12-2009, 03:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been using one of the circular sanded stainless knobs for about 2 weeks, and i am definitely a fan. The height and substantial weight really smooth out the shifts and give the shifter an even more solid feel. The circular sanded really looks good too- better than the pearl aluminum voodoo I switched from. I won't be going back...
Old 12-12-2009, 04:57 PM

pm me for brushed shipped to 63366

thanks
Old 12-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

PM'd..
and all other PM's replied.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all the orders guys!

Added a couple more pictures. Will hopefully have some professional photo's in not too long.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Classy and functional
Old 12-13-2009, 12:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HEY!!

I didn't realize you changed you user name. Yes, i can vouch for this guy!!!! Not only is this guy is a great seller but his knobs are fantastic. The finishes are great. I bought one of his prototype in gloss back. i was impressed at how good the finish was. Before the this shift knob, i had rick's shift knob. Not to bash on risks2k, great seller too, but, i wasn't too happy with the way it felt when i shifted and i wasn't ready to through down $120 for a different knob.

When, Moddiction, formally 2003s2k2003, told me what he was up to. i thought i would give it a go. When i got a little box in the mail, it was pretty heavy for a little box. I thought he must have put a lot of stuffing to package it. When i opened it, there wasn't that much stuffing at all, it was package well just not as much as i thought it would be for the weight. I picked up the knob aand boy i said "Dear God!!" it was a lot heavier that i anticipated. i soon when to my car, and slapped that fatass boy on. i was very surprise, how low it sat on the shifter. I also bought a modified short shifter from Moddiction. With the short shifter and the vodoo, there was a limit to how low it could sit because at the end of the threads, the shifter's diameter becomes much larger. With Moddiction's knob, i was able to let the knob sit as low as possible.

Compared to the stock, vodoo, and Moddiction. Moddiction is alot smother because of the weight and inertia. But with the height the oem is easiest to shift. Vodoo and Moddiction both felt more direct than than oem, BUT the vodoo felt evry time you shift it would feel clunky, i do change my transmission fluid often. Moddiction made it feel direct into each gear and made it smooth. Also, I love that low-sitting look. Also, i bought this in he summer. In Arkansas, the temperature can get very hot. With the oem and vodoo, my hands could get burns just from touching it. Moddiction's knob didn't feel bad to touch, to me it was bearable. It is not titanium, but is a lot more bearab;e that oem and vodoo.

Conclusion: It is a Knob that will give you confidence shifting to any gear with a smooth feel. For the price you get a good looking finish, and a heavy weight knob that won't bust your balls (unless you drop it) and is half the price of a M1 Abrams, but with the same feel.

p.s. I saw this thread but I didn't open it. I thought is was a different guy. I felt bad because i knew you had this idea and now someone stole it. But all is well. Good luck with everything!
Old 12-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Former Sponsor

Awesome. Thanks for the review!! Yeah kinda wanted to keep my old name but made more sense to change it to a more appropriate name for selling.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:15 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

not to hate but you should really redesign your ad banner.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Hahah well it was made like that to attract attention with all the wild colors lol.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IT GOT MY ATTENTION!

Quick Reply: ANVIL weighted and countersunk stainless steel shift knobs! 1 LB+