Sponsor S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio products including entertainment and navigation systems

*****APEXI AFC NEO AND APEXI I-MONI CLEARANCE****

Old 12-15-2009, 11:54 PM

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts
Thumbs down *****APEXI AFC NEO AND APEXI I-MONI CLEARANCE****

Hey guys i have a couple of these in stock and looking to clean the inventory! please pm me for pricing!

The i-Moni is a simple plug-and-play monitoring device which instantly installs using any factory ISO 14320 OBD II diagnostic port. The i-Moni offers real time data display of up to four different parameters including: Engine RPM, Water Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, and Vehicle Speed. Since the i-Moni utilizes information drawn from the stock sensors, there is no need for costly and time consuming aftermarket sensors. Simply plug in the i-Moni to any ISO 14320 OBD II port and instantly receive streaming data on your vehicles vital information.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

The AFC-neo is a multifunctional sub-computer that allows the tuner to fine-tune air-fuel ratios, calculate MAF/MAP transfer functions, control VTEC or other solenoids, address stall issues associated with open-air blow off valves, and monitor key ECU data.

Changes in air-fuel ratio are achieved by correcting the airflow sensor signal or pressure sensor signal at 16 different RPM points, and at high and low throttle positions, all of which can be moved according to the customers needs. By changing this input signal, the tuner can alter the injector pulse width as calculated by the ECU.

The AFC NEO is unique in the sense that it has a built in MAF/MAP transfer function, which is necessary when the tuner swaps MAF/MAP sensors from one vehicle application to another. By setting the sensor IN and OUT to the appropriate sensor numbers, the AFC NEO can act as a translator/emulator unit, eliminating the need for costly sensor or ECU reprogramming.

The unit also has a VTEC solenoid control function that allows the tuner to change the VTEC engagement/disengagement point on Honda VTEC systems (not compatible with iVTEC systems). The VTEC solenoid control and also be used to control other types of solenoids as used in nitrous-oxide and water/methanol injection systems.

On MAF applications with open-air blowoff valves, there is a deceleration air correction feature that allows the tuner to compensate for the over-rich condition that occurs at throttle-off. By adjusting the MAF signal at throttle-off condition, the tuner can reduce the amount of fuel injected and prevent stalling.

In monitor mode, the driver can monitor digital engine RPM, throttle position, battery voltage, airflow sensor capacity usage, pressure sensor data, Karman frequency, MAF/MAP/Karman correction factor, and solenoid on/off status.

The AFC NEO is a universal unit that can be used on a wide range of cars and trucks that have an air metering system that uses a VAF, MAF or MAP sensors operating within the 0-5 volt range, as well as applications using Karman sensors. There are some unique applications that do not allow for the proper functioning of the AFC NEO. If you are not sure, please contact Apex for assistance.

PM ME FOR PRICE!!!

-Hector
Old 12-29-2009, 11:07 AM

tttt
Old 01-05-2010, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have quest on the moni how much tuneing can u do with it and priceing on it
Old 01-05-2010, 03:12 PM

PMD!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:32 PM

ttt
Old 01-19-2010, 10:23 PM

ttttt
Old 01-20-2010, 01:09 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

price picked up? do you install or tune?
Old 01-25-2010, 03:51 PM

what are you interested on? no installation at the moment.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 PM

ttttt

Quick Reply: *****APEXI AFC NEO AND APEXI I-MONI CLEARANCE****