Sponsor S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Electronics and S2000 Audio products including entertainment and navigation systems

JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!

Old 11-22-2018, 02:02 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have any links to the other items that need to be purchased to install the footwell lights?
thanks.
Old 03-28-2019, 07:00 AM
Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Bump

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 05-08-2019, 02:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Parking light LED conversion, Side marker LED conversion, SuperNova Reverse light LED conversion, Dome light LED conversion, SuperNova trunk light LED conversion, all ordered just now... Thanks, Joey!!

-greg
Old 05-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Sponsor

Originally Posted by NecroFIesh2K
Parking light LED conversion, Side marker LED conversion, SuperNova Reverse light LED conversion, Dome light LED conversion, SuperNova trunk light LED conversion, all ordered just now... Thanks, Joey!!

-greg
Thank you for your business Greg!

_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:46 AM
Sponsor

Take 20% off with our Memorial Day Sale! Valid till Memorial Day with "MemorialJS2k"

_________
Old 06-26-2020, 07:05 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still in business? I placed an order about a week ago but haven’t received any further notification or response to email.

EDIT: Just received, thanks.

Last edited by carftopher; 06-27-2020 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Received order
Old 12-10-2020, 04:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Getting ready to go full on LED for every light inside and out (except the HID's) on my AP1. Do these LED's result in hyperblink? Or do I need to get the hyperblink plug and play harness that has the resistors in them?
Old 12-20-2020, 03:37 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by supradude
Getting ready to go full on LED for every light inside and out (except the HID's) on my AP1. Do these LED's result in hyperblink? Or do I need to get the hyperblink plug and play harness that has the resistors in them?
Yes, the turn signal LED bulbs will result in hyper blink. I actually just replaced my relay with one from these guys: https://www.diodedynamics.com/led-fl...nda-s2000.html. I'm ashamed to say I'm totally dense when it comes to anything double E (eletrical engineer) but through some forum research and emails to that website, I went this route over 6 months ago.

Nothing seems to be amiss but if this is not a good idea long term and resistors are the way to go, please do let me know.
Old 12-20-2020, 03:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bumping up an old thread in hopes of drawing renewed interest in the DRL + High beam LED upgrade kit.

I emailed Joey recently to inquire about this kit and unfortunately, he's sold out of his original run. He designed and builds each kit himself which would answer why I've not been able to find any other H1 LEDs offering the same DRL and high beam functions. My last hope though is that Joey would consider getting all the materials for another run if enough buyers sign on.

So, what do you guys say? Or maybe there are dual function H1 LEDs for our cars for sale that google and this forum's search failed yield? Merry Xmas~
Old 03-16-2021, 04:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally got my bulbs installed, which were the more expensive hyperblink fix ones... except they hperblink like a heat attack. Very disappointed and feel as though I should have just purchased the cheap eBay bulbs and saved a ton of money. Now my gorgeous S2000 looks like a hooptie when I'm making a turn.

Also should note when I purchased them there was zero communication from the seller and the bulbs just randomly showed up in my mailbox a week or two later.

Quick Reply: JS2k.com LED Conversions || Modernize your interior and exterior!