Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

Alloy Craft Diffuser Group buy,

Old 07-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Alloy Craft Diffuser Group buy,

Hi guys the admins asked us to move the gb thread here. Again this is the Alloy craft ap2 rear diffuser group buy thread.

Hi guys, it looks like this thing is a go for the ap2 version diffuser. I need people to send in their payments. As soon as we have all 10 people in, I can order the material and get started on making these. Again the price of $240.00 shipped is only inside the USA. if you are outside of the USA please let me know and I can quote you shipping. If you still want in that's fine, just follow the instructions below and send in the payment.

After I receive payment I will update the list with your "paid" status.

Please follow the instruction below when sending payment. Please make sure your shipping address is correct in paypal

To pay, please send paypal payment to

Sales@alloycraft.com

In the notes section please state your s2ki screen name as well as what you are sending payment for.

Also Please make sure your shipping address is correct in paypal. And lastly please send money as "payment for goods",

otherwise it does not give me your shipping information.

Group Buy List: current as 8/31 5:33
1.AFs2k--(paid) (shipping 9/17/15) )
2.xxGPWS2Kxx--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
3.rmerchant3--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
4.s2kthekiller--(paid)(shipping 9/17/15) )
5.Torque-less--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
6.TGStriker--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
7.ungucpho--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
8.Charles Santose--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
9.S2CK--(paid)(shipping 9/17/15) )
10.Dwata808--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
11.Frida83--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
12.iilac--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
13.Chaz Poundwell--(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
14.DragonDidg---(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
15.TofuProductions---(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
16.rwheelz---(paid)(shipping 9/9/15)
17.s4speed---(paid) (shipping 9/9/15)

Alloy Craft rear diffusers are laser cut from 14 Gauge 5052 Aluminum, we then form these using the latest in machine forming technology, while holding tolerances of +/- .005 inch.

Our diffuser includes captive hardware. This means that the nuts that hold it together have been permanently pressed into the material with over 1000 pounds of force. No trying to hold the nut while you turn the bolt from the other side. This makes installation painless as well as making the nuts impossible to lose.

the diffuser uses only counter sunk flush mounted screws. The diffusers countersinks are pressed into the sheet with over 4 tons of force. Not only do they add a clean look but they are aerodynamically superior. In addition the heads will not scrape off making them unusable, like button head fasteners used by other manufacturers.

We use perimeter flanging and cross braking methodology to make this the most rigid diffuser on the market. This rigidity helps combat annoying diffuser noise, as well as help develop down force.

These are a direct fitting part, no drilling or irreversible modification to the car is required whatsoever. These mount using only steel mounting location and do not hang off plastic bumper tabs like other designs on the market. This means real down force can be realized by our diffuser.

group buy is for Ap2 fitment only.

Old 08-01-2015, 05:57 AM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

I love mine. Any chance you will make side pieces for the left and right side that I and others can rivet onto the diffuser. I miss these. Would look awesome!!!!pm please if it's a possibility
Old 08-02-2015, 01:04 AM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Is it too late to get in the gb?
Old 08-02-2015, 04:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm also interested in getting in on this; is there still room for more orders?
Old 08-03-2015, 06:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jst2878
I love mine. Any chance you will make side pieces for the left and right side that I and others can rivet onto the diffuser. I miss these. Would look awesome!!!!pm please if it's a possibility
I don't think I shout. The issue with filling these areas is that most exhausts come out there and it would be difficult to determine fitment since almost everybody runs different exhausts.

Originally Posted by Iilac
Is it too late to get in the gb?

Originally Posted by Chaz Poundwell
I'm also interested in getting in on this; is there still room for more orders?
We have ten people paid up so I wil be placing the order this week. There is still room, if you want in I would do it now. After I place the order I can not add anymore people. If you want in you will need to send payment. If you are on the list and haven't sent payment please do so to retain your spot.

Thanks again guys for making this happen.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:45 AM

Payment sent.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:16 AM

Received 1,132 Likes on 995 Posts

Are these Black (like the photos) or raw aluminum.

Delivery time after order? Will press the Start button tonight once I get an idea of delivery time.

-- Chuck
Old 08-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Chuck S

Delivery time after order? Will press the Start button tonight once I get an idea of delivery time.

-- Chuck

These are powdercoated black texture. Diffusers should ship 3 weeks from this Friday.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Alloy Craft
Originally Posted by Chuck S' timestamp='1438701365' post='23703466

-- Chuck

These are powdercoated black texture. Diffusers should ship 3 weeks from this Friday.

Can you confirmed that you received my payment? Thanks.

Quick Reply: Alloy Craft Diffuser Group buy,