Sponsor S2000 Exterior and S2000 Interior Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 Body and S2000 Interior accessories

RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

believe it or not, We have actually improved the top while cutting cost by using different material while infusing.lWe have fabricated a few different items to go along with the top to make this our own and to abide by any copyright laws even tho amuse more than likely doesn't bother with that stuff in the us.

Bottom line, if you dont like our product, don't buy it. Please refrain from further posting in our thread. If you have an issue, please pm us and discuss directly.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to see production is speeding up again. The weather is getting bad where I live
Old 10-25-2012, 09:27 PM
Community Organizer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

still no release date?
Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by andrewhake
Originally Posted by the s2k dude' timestamp='1350788977' post='22097756
^^^
Wrong.

When you do pre orders with cars or houses, they build to suit...from scratch.

Below is a copy /paste of the definition...

pre-order

Definition of pre-order

verb [with object]

place an order for (an item) before it is available for purchase: click on the link below to pre-order the DVD

noun

an order for a product placed before it is available for purchase: pre-orders have already put the book at the top of the bestseller lists
Did you read the definition you pasted? "available for purchase" not "available. period." People aren't pre-ordering books that haven't been written. The people selling this hardtop will likely make more money than Amuse has ever made on their own hardtop, if they have ever even made back the initial r&d costs they put into it in the first place. If they want to provide a great part for the s2k community, they could buy a bunch of Amuse tops and sell them for cheap and eat the costs, but instead they will turn a nice profit with none of it going back to Amuse. $0. Unless I am badly mistaken. Knocking off a small companies parts knowing they likely won't take legal action against you (they could), to turn a profit on someone else's massive initial investment is the WORST thing they could do for the s2k community. Putting a company like Amuse out of business is somehow good for the s2k community?

News flash, you aren't going to get an Amuse quality top for anything less than Amuse's asking cost. I really am sorry to be so negative as I realize this does in fact take work and it is not without costs, but they are essentially funding a business that isn't legal. Period. Would love to see them try to get money from a bank to fund knocking off a part from a small tuning shop in Japan.
s2000 community has massive amount of replica. this won't change.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:21 PM

Received 96 Likes on 71 Posts

It COULD change very easily..

"believe it or not, We have actually improved the top while cutting cost by using different material while infusing."

I don't believe it, please show us how you have made improvements on a hardtop you purchased, replicated, and have or are now reselling to help cover the costs of your "business".

Karma is a bitch.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 PM

do you think vacuum infusion is an improvement over pre-preg dry carbon fiber?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:46 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol, you guys can check out the tops for yourselves if you want to see what we improved. Im not doing any of you favors.. you guys cant even do me the favor of keeping your negative comments out of my threads.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by rockstar garage
lol, you guys can check out the tops for yourselves if you want to see what we improved. Im not doing any of you favors.. you guys cant even do me the favor of keeping your negative comments out of my threads.
dont worry about them guys, they have nothing better to do

ill be stopping by real soon, just trying to gather my cash!!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Community Organizer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

personally i'm glad there are people trying to help make an aftermarket top affordable accessible and from what i've seen good quality a local member has a mugen replica. i look forward to seeing my top show up at my house do you guys pm before you send them out? want to make sure i'm home to receive it hope the new window mold is up to spec thanks for make parts and giving us adventurous s2kheads a chance to mod our cars without breaking the bank i'm sorry but 8k is ridiculous for a hardtop and out of the question unless you have a near unlimited budget
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by andrewhake
It COULD change very easily..

"believe it or not, We have actually improved the top while cutting cost by using different material while infusing."

I don't believe it, please show us how you have made improvements on a hardtop you purchased, replicated, and have or are now reselling to help cover the costs of your "business".

Karma is a bitch.
This guy is cracking me up! Awesome. I'm sure he's never ever bought anything that was replicated in some way or another. Shoot huge companies like Samsung and Apple are always usings each others ideas. I'm sure his car is 50 state legal and has never broken a law in his life. Probably doesn't eat mis treated animals too.

Anyways moving along from all that perfect negativity he's projecting.

RSG I am interested in coming down to check out the product. I am also interested in a double diagnol roll bar. please pm me prices and availability.

thanks, Dave

Quick Reply: RSG///AMUSE Hardtop!