Sponsor S2000 Suspension, Brake and Handling Deals Sponsor deals on S2000 suspension and S2000 handling products

CHALLENGE - Comp Plus and Comp Coilovers - back in stock! - S2KI SPECIAL

Old 07-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default CHALLENGE - Comp Plus and Comp Coilovers - back in stock! - S2KI SPECIAL

Challenge Mfg. USA, our product development and engineering arm of GT Motoring has finally made more coilovers available for our customers for the summer of 2011. Developed by Challenge and Modex A, Buddy Club Japan's parent company and Japanese exclusive suspension facility. Through this partnership we have been able to bring you Japanese level suspension at a reasonable price for our customers. We wet out to develop these systems back in 2009 and have since racked up multiple Time Attack wins and Championships as well as numerous NASA TT wins by GT Motoring's Time Attack program as well as out dedicated customers that have been using our suspensions on and off the circuit.

For The 2011 season, we are bringing a revised Comp model that has a slighly lower price, and now features lightweight aluminum lower mounts in place of steel found in previous models. Also, slightly less aggressive spring rates are used for the best in all around street and circuit comfort.

Independant Review:
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/742...ilover-review/
This driver currently sits in first place in NASA midwest TTC class with his s2000 on Challenge Coilovers! Congrats David!

COMP Plus

Developed with ultimate track performance in mind, the COMP + damper kit is a complete coilover suspension solution. The kit features mono-tube, aluminum 16 level adjustable dampers that adjust rebound and compression simultaneously. Each kit includes full pillow ball upper mounts with aluminum mounting plates for optimal suspension response and durability. Damper bases are machined aluminum with a gloss black anodized finish. This damper kit sees about a 50% weight reduction when compared to the Comp model. The aluminum damper also aids in efficient damper performance and heat dissipation while on track. Top quality Hyperco 60mm racing coil springs in front and rear are our OEM spec. Custom spring rates are available per customer request at no additional charge.

Standard Recomended spring rates:
Front: 700 lbs/in
Rear: 700 lbs/in

Available in +/- 100 lbs/in springs with supplied valving

MSRP: $1895
S2KI Special: $1795 + free shipping

- Please PM or email for purchases or questions: greg@gtmotoring.com

COMP

Developed for both track and street driving, the COMP damper kit is a complete coilover suspension solution. The kit features mono-tube, steel, 16 level adjustable dampers that adjust rebound and compression simultaneously. Each kit includes full pillow ball upper mounts with aluminum mounting plates for optimal suspension response and durability. Damper bases are machined aluminum with a gloss black anodized finish. Top quality Hyperco 60mm racing coil springs in front and rear are our OEM spec. Custom spring rates are available per customer request at no additional charge.

Standard Recomended spring rates:
Front: 450 lbs/in
Rear: 450 lbs/in

Available in + 100 lbs/in springs with supplied valving

MSRP: $1395
S2KI Special: $1295 + free shipping

- Please PM or email for purchases or questions: greg@gtmotoring.com

Old 07-12-2011, 12:07 PM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

Gorgeous! Good to see you have these back on the market.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by adrs2k
Gorgeous! Good to see you have these back on the market.
Thanks! Looks like we'll have the Time Attack car back out and running on the Comp + coilovers at WMHH at Gingerman in 2 weeks. We'll be giving ridealongs all day
Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 AM

O man Greg, my wife is really going to kill me.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,594 Likes on 1,907 Posts

Absolutely love mine

Massive thanks to Greg for installing mine yesterday. I owe you one.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Former Moderator

Received 139 Likes on 115 Posts

Looking forward to a ride this weekend... I'm hoping I won't like it..... unfortunately, I have a feeling that won't be the case..

Old 07-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Mocky
Looking forward to a ride this weekend... I'm hoping I won't like it..... unfortunately, I have a feeling that won't be the case..

HAHAHAHA.

I'll hoprfully have my s2k out there as well onthe Comp +. Ridealongs welcome of course
Old 07-20-2011, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the new comp model looks like the comp+ but diff color and valved for lower rates.
cant wait to get my comp+ on. although I might need new rear lower ball joints ... sigh more money to spend.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:46 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Sukeetoshyoo88
the new comp model looks like the comp+ but diff color and valved for lower rates.
cant wait to get my comp+ on. although I might need new rear lower ball joints ... sigh more money to spend.
The new comp model uses a steel damper, and is slighly smaller diameter. It does use the aluminum lower mounts like the Comp + does to loose some weight vs. the old steel bases.

Sorry to hear on the ball joints
Old 07-26-2011, 12:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the piston diameter?

Quick Reply: CHALLENGE - Comp Plus and Comp Coilovers - back in stock! - S2KI SPECIAL