Tampa Gulf coast and surrounding areas...there be pirates here!!

Howl-O-Scream at Bush gardens

Old 09-03-2012, 07:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Howl-O-Scream at Bush gardens

Its my birthday time again and we always save up and do this event.

We are doing the Howl-O-Scream VIP mega tour again this year... Its a great time and well worth the expense. You can go regular price and save a ton of money but you wont get to breeze through the lines and ride or see EVERYTHING you want. Plus this gives you access to free drink areas and other VIP perks. We look forward to this every year.

We are looking for people to join us. They can accommodate up to 20 people per group. If we get close to that many, we will probably have our own private tour. Either way is great though...we always meet great people when we had to share groups in the past.

Couple of stipulations this time ( after an almost complete disaster last year:

1. we are going to book an early tour on whatever date we decide on. We can eat earlier in the day but we have to allow for ample time to make our reservation. Example: if our tour starts at 6:30pm. We should meet to eat an early dinner at 4:00. We should arrive early and hang out at the VIP bar before our tour. better early than late (we got killed with traffic and parking last year and it almost cost us our evening)...that brings us to to 2....

2. we are going to choose a date much earlier than Halloween weekend like last year. Sometime in October for sure but not the last weekend. the traffic getting in and the crowds were crazy last year. We have been going for more than 7 years straight and have never seen it that bad. We are making plans to avoid crazyness like last year.

Here is the link to the breakdown of prices: http://howloscream.com/tampa/homepag...-upgrades.aspx

I will report back later tonight with possible Saturday nights. It needs to be a SAT because its open an hour later and its not a school/work night.

Does anyone want to join us???

Roll Call:
  1. Rob & Melissa
  2. Puddy +4
  3. Andy (2big4s2k) +?
Old 09-05-2012, 01:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why does this invite not surprise me..............

You two are truely "scary enuf" without any kind of secular event!!

Have FUN !!
Old 09-08-2012, 06:31 PM

Sorry for the delay....we are going to go on OCT 20th Saturday. I will find out how early the tours start that day and get Melissa to pick one while I am in Philly this week
Old 09-09-2012, 04:58 AM

Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Wow, can't believe I did not see this thread sooner

We are in for sure This is a blast everyone, lots of fun, and great friends to be with
Put me down rob along with +4
Old 09-11-2012, 06:05 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Me and some friends may be down for this as well. Let me check on the 20th and see if that works.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:22 PM

we may be in this year. Probably no longer an S owner at that time but we still love ya'll and will make it to events when we can.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:53 AM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by PrimoGen
Sorry for the delay....we are going to go on OCT 20th Saturday. I will find out how early the tours start that day and get Melissa to pick one while I am in Philly this week
Sorry, we can't make the 20th, my friend is going out of town on the 15th.
Old 09-17-2012, 12:04 PM

Ok so OCT 20th has to be the night and it looks like 7:30pm is the earliest slot for tours to begin so we want to get that slot if possible.

Use the link on the first post to order your tickets and get in touch with me either here or on Facebook and let me know you are confirmed. When you order ask if you can be grouped with another party we will be registering under the name KITTRELL, they should be able to get us all in on the same group. i will ask melissa how this worked last time but I believe it is as simple as requesting to be grouped together. I will update ASAP.

Food was one of our issues last time and so was timing. To remedy this i am asking that we all be responsible individually for eating before or during the evening etc. Trying to get everyone together at once early enough and getting served in time turned out to be a hassle with the restaurant and our timing.

If the tour starts at 7:30pm, I am going to try to get us at the VIP tent and fully checked in by 7pm. I expect we will eat somewhere before we head over to Tampa and probably grab a snack or two during the night as we do the tour. its going to be a long exciting evening so make sure you have food in you before during the night etc.

I am not kidding about the car line to get in the park for these events, we spent a solid hour or more trying to get in to the parking area last year...it was horrible. I don't think it will be as bad this time since we are not doing it Halloween weekend but factor in enough time to over-come possible issues....just saying.

Its going to be fun...lets DO IT!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 10:43 AM

OCtober 20th

7:30 tour

Book it here: http://howloscream.com/Tampa/homepage.aspx

We will meet up at the will call kiosk and request a group together. This is how we have done it in year's past.

Get in touch with me when you have your tickets so we know who is coming and how big our group should be
Old 10-08-2012, 11:59 AM

Puddy, Andy: you guys got your tickets yet? Anybody else want to get in on this?

Quick Reply: Howl-O-Scream at Bush gardens