Tennessee S2000 Owners Tennessee - The Volunteer State.

Jordan's Mods Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:57 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Jordan's Mods Thread

Alright guys, here is the good old LED dash I created. Basically the same quality of the DJ Qube dash, except it's way cheaper and you don't have to cut as much of your instrument cluster. Dimmer function still works and the pictures just don't do it justice. Basically think of your stock dash in the color of your standard blue LED. The first few pictures of the array exposed give you a good idea of the final color of the numbers. They aren't even remotely white as they appear in the final pictures. And the lines are all clear and concise just same as stock. For those of you that have seen my powdercoated shifter and valve cover. That's a good idea of the color blue that the dash is now. Let me know what you think. I have enough PCB's to make 7 more, although LED's will have to be ordered as needed. My board uses 100 Super Flux Blue LED's, then I modified the stock filter and added an additional filter that I created.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:08 AM

Received 1,292 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Old 10-05-2011, 11:09 AM

Nice! Think I'd like a more white color, but the work and design rock dude!
Old 10-05-2011, 11:17 AM

Thanks Matt! I can do white, red, amber, green, blue, and violet and I can do separate sections different colors with a bit more work, I was also thinking I could do a color change with VTEC engagement, now that would cost more, because it would need dual color LED's but it's totally in the realm of possibility. I didn't do it because I thought it'd be too distracting.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice work dude! looks super clean
Old 10-05-2011, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by jordanksartell
Thanks Matt! I can do white, red, amber, green, blue, and violet and I can do separate sections different colors with a bit more work, I was also thinking I could do a color change with VTEC engagement, now that would cost more, because it would need dual color LED's but it's totally in the realm of possibility. I didn't do it because I thought it'd be too distracting.
Will pm you when I get back to the office
Old 10-05-2011, 11:24 AM

Thanks Jarrod! I think I'm going to work on one for the AP2 next, really it's no different except for the traces and locations of the LED's, I looked at an AP2 dash and AP2's will also use 100 LED's. Hopefully I'll get going on that sometime soon, I think Scott is wanting one for his. If anyone is interested in having one made for them you can just PM me and give me an idea of what color you would want.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great man! We'll have to get started on the ap2 cluster when we both have time. I haven't had a chance to call our vender for shocks because work has been hell lately (but should be able to before weeks end).
Old 10-05-2011, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Th@n@tos
Looks great man! We'll have to get started on the ap2 cluster when we both have time. I haven't had a chance to call our vender for shocks because work has been hell lately (but should be able to before weeks end).
Sweet. We'll definitely have to get going on the AP2.

Also guys, be on the lookout for my AP1 LED tail light mod coming soon. I've got some pretty cool ideas to upgrade the AP1 tails.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Community Organizer

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

This is very very cool

Quick Reply: Jordan's Mods Thread