Texas - Central Texas S2000 Owners Central Texas S2000 Owners

Anyone interested in a membership at H2R?

Old 07-17-2012, 12:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone interested in a membership at H2R?

Well, I've recently caught the track bug and have been talking to the owners about doing a corporate membership with the track. Basically the dues would be the same monthly but we could all split the initial fee, which would save quite a bit of money. Anyways I can get up to seven people on this deal so if you're interested, please shoot me a pm and I can organize all of it. It works out well and would be a lot cheaper than doing an hpde event once a month. I'm looking to do this at the beginning of September or late August ( I have a baby girl on the way ) so if you're interested just post in here or shoot me a message. Obviously the more people the cheaper it will be, but I will 100% be doing this so anyone that wants to join is more than welcome. Thanks and I hope we can get something going, I'm aching for some more track time!
Old 07-18-2012, 12:06 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm already a member at H2R but I was wondering if they clarified an issue when you talked to them. Is everyone responsible for their own dues or does corporate membership get put on hold if one or more people don't pay their dues? I was always curious about that.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:31 PM

I'm actually not sure about that one Chris, I guess it would be something that you would take up with them. I would assume that once the initial is paid, that the responsibility would fall under the individual, but that is definitely a good question. So far I've had about two people seriously interested and two additional people inquire about it. Anyways, if anyone else is interested there is still a few more spots open!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:09 AM

When I had last asked, the corporate membership is responsible for all dues. If a member of your group doesn't pay then non of the members get to play. You have agreed that $XX will be given under this corporate agreement every month.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:54 PM

I'm not 100% if that's the case with this one, since they're cutting me a deal with me being military with a clause essentially for deployment/tdy.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Vtakanonymous
I'm not 100% if that's the case with this one, since they're cutting me a deal with me being military with a clause essentially for deployment/tdy.
Right but that should be for you having your membership dues temporarily halted for going on deployment. If you're in town and someone hasn't paid then you still cannot go out to H2R if they treat it that way. I would double/tripple check so you or others don't get shafted.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:24 AM

That makes too much sense, lol. I'll shoot them an email and see what they say! So far I have three people for sure doing it! Both are miata guys as well.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ryan, I'm looking forward to you joining! I'll probably go there this Sat. or Sun. if you want to come out on a guest pass.
Old 07-24-2012, 05:16 PM

I would be down but I'm moving this weekend unfortunately . Why am I always busy whenever you go?
Old 07-30-2012, 09:54 AM

That makes too much sense, lol. I'll shoot them an email and see what they say! So far I have three people for sure doing it! Both are miata guys as well.
Awesome, is Adolfo joining in on the fun?

I would be down but I'm moving this weekend unfortunately . Why am I always busy whenever you go?
Ditto, I haven't been to the track in at least 2 months, ugh. I need to go several weekends in a row to make up for it.

Quick Reply: Anyone interested in a membership at H2R?