S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/texas-north-texas-s2000-owners-10/)
-   -   4winds steak house drive (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/texas-north-texas-s2000-owners-10/4winds-steak-house-drive-1166689/)

s2k manic 12-02-2016 05:45 PM

4winds steak house drive

So the drive will be happening in January as December is too busy. That said I plan to do a predrive next weekend 12-10/11 depending on weather. I'm looking for group leaders so if you have been on a few group drives or done the BMT you have the skills necessary. As for the folks interested in going on the drive in January list up below. If you have friends interested in the drive everyone is welcome just be respectful of others and have a car that handles well with good tires and brakes. The dinner will cost around 30$ a person. I also will be asking the nsx guys if there interested in coming out.
​​ hoping to get some group leaders:tipwink: let me know and will see y'all next weekend:drive:

sacjs 12-10-2016 11:21 AM

I'm down. Can't do the predrive this weekend as the S is down for maintenance and needs new tires.

s2k manic 12-10-2016 04:39 PM

So me and Adam went out and did the predrive and got turn by turn mileage it's a nice drive with a good mix of hills sweepers and compound corners some blind. I need a head count so I can make a reservation please respond :( this forum is dying and its not cool!

G2G 12-17-2016 03:55 PM

I'd be interested in this, is there more info located somewhere?

- Steiner

s2k manic 12-19-2016 03:28 AM

4winds steakhouse drive

I plan to do the drive in mid to late January . If we have a large enough group we will have our own menu about 30$a person . Great day of driving followed with a great dinner so list up and I will set a hard date once I see interest. Have mapped out turn by turn directions .

Vanishing Point 12-19-2016 08:41 AM

Home - Four Winds Steakhouse: Fine Steaks, Quality Seafood and Great Service in an Upscale Rustic Environment

Looks like a great place to finish your drive at Matt, hope the locals turnout for your drive which are always great! Have a safe and joyous Christmas !

s2k manic 12-20-2016 06:18 AM

thanks Steven I have some new roads thrown in and getting 773 and 858 in full use those are 2 of my favorite roads out there plus driving them the other direction it a blast.

G2G 12-25-2016 04:42 AM

I'm definitely interested depending on date, I've got an autocross in Dallas the 28th so any other day than that is preferable for me.

-Steiner

calvinnnnn 01-02-2017 01:15 AM

I'm up for it. I'd be free on Wednesdays for sure but 'either/or' for Satuday and Sunday. So I wouldn't be able to do this Saturday but Sunday yes. And then vice versa. I'm strongly interested! Haven't met with anyone of you guys besides the occasional honk and wave out driving so will be a great experience if I can manage it with my girlfriend.