Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

Apex @ MSR 1.3 - Saturday, May 23

Old 04-17-2009, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Apex @ MSR 1.3 - Saturday, May 23

APEX DRIVING ACADEMY INVITES YOU TO JOIN US AT MOTORSPORT RANCH ON SATURDAY, MAY 23!

THIS WILL BE YOUR FIRST CHANCE OF THE YEAR TO RUN THE 1.3 WITH APEX!

NEW ADVANCED STUDENT PRICE OF $175!

IF YOU HAVE TRACK OR AUTOCROSS EXPERINCE PLEASE CALL FOR GROUP PLACMENT!!

Apex Driving Academy would like to invite you to come out to our Sunday May 3rd 1.7 CCW event. This event will be our standard Bring Your Own Car (BYOC) event. You can find BYOC curriculum on our website www.apexdrivingacademy.com.
You must bring or rent ($10) a helmet. Driving suits are not required. This is open to any car. There is a Tech inspection sheet on our website. You must have a Tech inspection filled out prior to the event. Good brakes and tires are a must.

This is a High Performance Driving Event and School. We will focus on classroom and on track drills. This is not a timed event or an open track day. All safety rules will be covered in the first classroom session which starts promptly at 8:30am. You will need to sign in at 8:15am. You will need to bring drinks, snacks, and sunscreen. You will get dehydrated even if the temps are not that high!

If you are a novice you will have an instructor in the car with you 100% of the time.

Intermediate and Advanced students also get instruction. If you are soloed with Apex and still want an instructor that is no problem. We even give our advanced students "tune-up" instructors and the benefit of data logging. Data logging review can be a humbling process but you will advance faster. We had one student drop two full seconds after the data log review last Saturday. She was very happy!!

Hope to see you at the track soon!

About Apex Driving Academy
Apex Driving Academy is a high performance driving school located at MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, Texas. Instruction focuses on increasing driving ability while maximizing safety. Additional information about Apex Driving Academy is available at www.apexdrivingacademy.com or by contacting Georg Taht at (469) 236-0940.

See you at the track!
Old 04-17-2009, 11:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I stick around for Memorial Day weekend, I'll strongly consider it. I'd like to take a mini-vacation, though.

Ryan
Old 04-17-2009, 12:26 PM

I emailed the guys to ask if I could join for the May 3rd like almost a week back and have not heard anything from them, so I am assuming I don't even have to bother reading about APEX events from now on.
Thanks.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mozo,

I don't think Apex intentionally snubbed you. If you didn't get any answer from Georg, feel free to try one of the other links on the Contact page at Apex Driving Academy. Most of the time their response rate is pretty good!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:03 PM

I sent an email to John and Daron, I forward my email that I sent to Georg as well. It's not like I am asking to give me a free run or something. I am willing to pay for the track and if this is how they treat their customers, it is pretty sad. I just want to do a safe track day where I don't have to drive 3 to 5 hours just to get to the track!
Thanks for the help though, if they don't reply this time, I guess I won't see you at any Apex event.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:10 PM

yayyyyyyyy

I got a reply:

Zo,

Please call me next week and we can talk about placing you in the intermediate class.

John

OMG OMG OMG!! I can't believe!! I might be going to my first track dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Sorry, I am excited about TT tomorrow and top of this email got me super excited!!
Old 05-07-2009, 07:40 AM

Okay, so is anyone else going to this one?
I am planning on registering for this next week
Old 05-19-2009, 10:44 AM

Is anyone else going to this one? No S2000s going at all?
Old 05-19-2009, 01:35 PM

I still have too much to sort out on my car before I can get back on the track
Old 05-19-2009, 02:02 PM

I would go but I won't have my suspension/tires by then so it'll have to wait for me.

Quick Reply: Apex @ MSR 1.3 - Saturday, May 23