Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

auto-x today....

Old 11-20-2004, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default auto-x today....

Well, I think it is easy to say that today was ablast for all. I really don't know what made today so much different for me, but I have not had this much fun racing since I first started racing my Prelude at A&M events.... and the event changed a lot of my outlook on my current car.... I would say for the better too!

As always, thanks to those who organize these shindigs for us all!
Old 11-20-2004, 07:12 PM

I came out today from Plano on a hunch that I would find all of you. I cannot believe what I have been missing. I have already completed my application for the NT2000 owners club and am very much looking forward to getting to know you guys and gals. Thanks to Ruth for allowing me to catch a ride in her new black 2000. Hope you will take another enthusiast on as a member of your club.

Regards,

60N5.5
Old 11-21-2004, 08:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep, hat's off to elistan, Egothreat, Clovis, and the rest of the setup crew for another excellent event. Great course, great people, and great fun.

Thanks to OverboostVR4, catfish, JRW and Gabby for letting me take spins (sometimes literally ) in their cars yesterday. A little variety is nice on occasion.

Can't wait until next season!
Old 11-21-2004, 05:25 PM

You're quite welcome I'm actually thinking about picking up some R compounds and running CS next year. I was quite pleased with my times and figure I could knock another 3 seconds off with proper lines

Drop me a line if you want to go to MSR this winter. I try to go twice a month.

Brad

p.s.
Thanks to Rjosey for letting me drive her S 2nd heat
Old 11-21-2004, 06:32 PM

Iain - glad to have you aboard, both behind the wheel and in the pax seat - once again thanx for the pointers!

Good seeing everyone this weekend, and hat's off to a great crowd of folks and the best autox's around!!
Old 11-21-2004, 07:00 PM

Great end to an awesome season!

One of the best run so far. Timing never missed a beat! Course was great as last time. Awesome to have Andy and Ann Hollis there, got some valuable pointers! Didn't get the times I wanted but I improved all afternoon so I am happy. It was nice to be out working the course again. Thanks for the great conversations and excellent ride catfish, hope to see you next season. Awaiting final results and photos, everyone buy from Erik Anderson, you wont be dissapointed!

Kevin
Old 11-23-2004, 04:28 AM

Thanks for another great Autocross - I'll definitely be trying to make all of them next season! You guys and girl(s) put a lot of hard work into these events and it really shows in the finished production. Also, thanks to Gabby and Overboostvr4 for their most helpful instruction....and I just want to apologize to all of the corner workers
Old 11-23-2004, 08:21 AM

I've enjoyed every S2K event that I've ever attended, driving or not. A big thanks goes to Derrick for letting me pilot his new 350Z around the cones (or in one case *through* a couple) during the fun runs just before the rain came. Even after the tank slapper of a maneuver, Derrick still has a smile on his face, however fleeting It's that kind of generosity and camaraderie that make the S2K events worth the 8+ hour drive!

Thank you to those that have purchased CD/prints from me this season. I believe I have only improved over the season (both in equipment and in skill) and can guarantee that you won't be disappointed with anything that you purchase.
Old 11-24-2004, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by ludikris,Nov 23 2004, 11:21 AM
I've enjoyed every S2K event that I've ever attended, driving or not. A big thanks goes to Derrick for letting me pilot his new 350Z around the cones (or in one case *through* a couple) during the fun runs just before the rain came. Even after the tank slapper of a maneuver, Derrick still has a smile on his face, however fleeting It's that kind of generosity and camaraderie that make the S2K events worth the 8+ hour drive!
I was laughing my arse off after I saw you hit 3rd gear, overshoot the apex, and start to hit the gravel. All the while I"m goin' gravel, gravel, gravel....

It was a NICE save, I thought for sure we'd spin!!!

And anyways, it's just cone juice. Came right off.