Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

New Event! - ALMS March 3rd and 4th

Old 02-21-2001, 01:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am going to be crewing for Roger Foo who runs a Civic Si in the Touring class. He asked me to find a flag girl for this event. So if you know of anyone who wants to hold a Honda flag before the touring race (Saturday morning) please let me know. Tell them they will get a pit pass for the entire event and will probably be seen on Speedvision and Fox Sports. I tried to post this on the Civic board and they all called me perverts so I am hoping for a little more mature response here.
Old 02-21-2001, 06:30 PM

Are there any visual requirements for the flag girl? Like does she have to wear a bikini or anything like that?
Old 02-21-2001, 06:47 PM

Count me in for Saturday. I'm up for the parade laps too. Time? Don't know what times are possible.

-Fuzzy
Old 02-21-2001, 08:24 PM

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

Stefan, just to confirm, I'll be there all day for both days. I'm definitely interested in the parade lap.

As for flag girl... A very attractive friend of mine and her boyfriend are likely to attend Sunday... I wonder if she'll be up for it?
Old 02-22-2001, 06:06 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Elistan
[B]As for flag girl...
Old 02-22-2001, 07:11 AM

There is a little confusion about the Saturday or Sunday "flag girl". TypeSH posted Saturday but the actual event is Sunday. Nevertheless it looks like we found a volunteer.

Here is the schedule of events (Thanks TypeSH).

http://www.professionalsportscar.com/races...entSchedule.htm
Old 02-22-2001, 07:51 AM

If we, as individuals, can't attend all day for both days, when are the appropriate times to be there as a club?

All day Sunday?
Old 02-22-2001, 12:41 PM

Originally posted by fuzzy
If we, as individuals, can't attend all day for both days, when are the appropriate times to be there as a club?

All day Sunday?

Since the smaller clubs such as ours will be parked inside the gates only ticket holders will be able to participate. The appropriate time as a club would be whenever you can attend. Of course we'd love to have as many as possible to attend the whole weekend. Just come out and enjoy the racing. This is not a crowded event and draws far smaller crowds than IRL or NASCAR.
If you want to attend for one day only just purchase the day you want to attend. As for times, I'll be there both days either in the display area, on the track for the parade lap Saturday, or in the stands for the racing. I should know by our meeting the logistics of entering and leaving the display area. The speedway is attempting to locate our cars near an exit so we can go in and out.
Old 02-26-2001, 12:48 PM

i think i'm gonna go.. i've gotta see this flag girl.
Old 02-26-2001, 04:23 PM

Originally posted by Insomniak
i think i'm gonna go.. i've gotta see this flag girl.
Actually our friend the "flag girl" will be hanging out with us throughout the weekend when she isn't "waving". I'm standing by for the last details from the speedway. I'll post the latest info here and by e-mail ASAP. Should be a great weekend. We received an invitation to meet one of the Vette drivers this weekend. See our thread in Meets & Events for details...

Quick Reply: New Event! - ALMS March 3rd and 4th