S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/texas-north-texas-s2000-owners-10/)
-   -   "show offs" (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/texas-north-texas-s2000-owners-10/show-offs-70250/)

DediCondon 07-05-2002 03:02 PM

"show offs"

Well guys ...and girls i finally had to do it...i am ashamed i had to do it but i had to put the smackdown on some "boys" (men) who thought they would race me.....and were showing off their "HORSEPOWER"...whatever...i was out for a drive minding my own business when everytime i stopped at a light a car full of "boys" kept revving their engine and wanting to race me...i would look at them and smile and wave them on as they raced out of the light...then finally i had enough and had to put them to shame and humilate the driver cause he was getting ready to get his uh...butt beat by a GIRL.......yes i finally gave in and left him sitting at the light and i could hear his buddies laughing at him and yelling a GIRL beat you dude.....so when he finally caught up to me at the next light he slowly pulled away with his tail between his legs...i dont think he will mess with a "girl" and her S2k anymore.....You guys are rubbing off on me....and it is great....i hope to make it out to an auto cross....but it very nice to shut the boys up with their stupid souped up cars....and make them :yikes: and :banghead: as i :hello: goodbye to them as they eat my DUST!!!!!!!

Molly W 07-05-2002 07:09 PM

Finally!!! Another racer girl in North Texas. :D I have been all alone in driving Mustang, Camaro, and various other teenager cars into the ground. Actually, I have probably raced more MEN than boys. :cry: All that testosterone, I guess. Glad to have you on board. We should go out on the road together some weekend and show the boys how it's done. :D Great kill! :thumbup:

Kacy Hendricks 07-06-2002 06:41 AM

They have no clue what they are up against. I love smoken the boys. It's a rush like no other.

DediCondon 07-06-2002 08:05 AM

Molly & Kacy...

I love smokin' the "boys" too...i love to see their little faces drop when you are watching them from the rear view mirror...we gals will have to get together.....Kacy when are you moving back to Plano....that is where i am located.....

Gernby 07-06-2002 03:39 PM

I don't know what you chicks have been smoking, but it ain't been us "boys". We'll see what's up at the next autoX.

Molly W 07-06-2002 03:52 PM

Whatever! :rolleyes: Yet another example of testosterone clouding the mind. :p

TypeSH 07-06-2002 08:47 PM

Oh no. Looks like we have an estrogen cluster forming in here. We can't have them coming out and ruining our autocrosses.

Here are the top 10 reasons why girls can't come to our next autocross.

10. Autocross is the same day as Neiman's shoe sale
9. They think negative camber is a new shade of lipstick.
8. Helmet would certainly mess up their hair and make-up.
7. Victoria Secrets ran out of Nomex sport bras.
6. To hard to heel-toe in high heels.
5. Panty hose gets runs when corner working.
4. No place to plug in a curling iron.
3. Can't find a matching helmet for their outfit.
2. They would be so slow that we wouldn't get done before dark.
1. This is a bitch-free sport!!

DediCondon 07-06-2002 08:59 PM

well well well i see the "BOYS" are getting testy....or are they SCARED of a bunch of GIRLS....:yikes: ...i do find the top 10 list rather funny...i know i speak for myself when a little helmet hair never hurt anyone...i used to ride a Ninja ....and driving a convertible your hair is always a mess...at least i know mine is....I just think the boys are scared of a bunch of little girls....:LOL:

Molly W 07-06-2002 09:33 PM

My thoughts exactly, Dedi. I have been to every auto-x the club has had. You want to talk about whining? They bitch about everything under the sun and if things don't go the way they want, score-wise, they blame it on the car.

DediCondon 07-06-2002 09:50 PM

Molly,

I think the boys are getting their feelings hurt what do you think?? :LOL:
You know men are always blaming their lack of performance on the equipment;)