S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-meets-events-past-282/)
-   -   ★ Yakushi Show ★ - Whittlebury Hall, Towcester - 13th to 15th September (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-meets-events-past-282/%E2%98%85-yakushi-show-%E2%98%85-whittlebury-hall-towcester-13th-15th-september-1193760/)

Essogirl 04-30-2019 05:50 AM

★ Yakushi Show ★ - Whittlebury Hall, Towcester - 13th to 15th September

Yakushi Show: #cars.clubs.community

When
Fri 13th to Sunday 15th September

Where
Campsite area, Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa, Towcester, NN12 8QH

What
We will be teaming up with other Honda Clubs to create a Honda Village at this brand new Japanese car festival! Focusing on cars, clubs and the community, this is an unmissable event :D

Whittlebury hall is a beautiful venue set in a valley with a lake in the middle and conveniently located next to Silverstone circuit.
It has all the usual amenities and is a really high standard compared to other venues.
There is a spa hotel next door for those that may not want to camp.

Gates open 9am on Friday 13th September
Gates close 2pm on Sunday 15th which is when the site must be empty.

TicketsE-tickets will be available soon
Prices in advance will be £30 per person plus booking fee.
Saturday day tickets will be £15 per person plus booking fee.
Children under 13 are free accompanied with a paying adult.
Both prices will be more on the gate with advance booking closing midnight 4th September.

SedgeTheLEdge 07-08-2019 10:56 PM

I've got my ticket :D

AquilaEagle 07-21-2019 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by SedgeTheLEdge (Post 24620583)
I've got my ticket :D

How do you get tickets? It says available soon above :wink:

h-u-t-c-h-i 08-17-2019 12:24 PM

Has there been much interest in this...? I'm considering going but I'll be travelling down from Scotland so just wondered if it's going to be well attended or not? The only club meet I've been at before was JAE but I'm guessing there wont be same scale of pitch/set-up you guys had there :ponder:

SedgeTheLEdge 08-19-2019 12:04 AM

We've got the full Honda UK support which was at JAE last year! Whilst S2KUK attended JAE it was on a smaller scale as the collective effort is going towards this show.

Attendance is proving hard to track as we're getting zero ticket details from the organiser (for other reasons). So far I think I have 15/20 people on my list from across the Honda clubs which will make up the Honda Village - CTRO, Del Sol UK, CRZ-UK, et al.

We've got a good size stand and we're next to the wonderful El Grand owners :-)

Vortexhunter 08-19-2019 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by h-u-t-c-h-i (Post 24634652)
Has there been much interest in this...? I'm considering going but I'll be travelling down from Scotland so just wondered if it's going to be well attended or not? The only club meet I've been at before was JAE but I'm guessing there wont be same scale of pitch/set-up you guys had there :ponder:

I'm pretty sure that having the Megameet on the same weekend is also going to affect numbers...

SedgeTheLEdge 08-19-2019 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by Vortexhunter (Post 24634985)
I'm pretty sure that having the Megameet on the same weekend is also going to affect numbers...

I think they have very different audiences but there is a little crossover.

h-u-t-c-h-i 08-19-2019 12:36 PM

Thanks for replying! Sounds a lot more appealing now. I’m always a bit unsure about things I’ve never been to before, especially when it’s long way to go. But it does sound like it could be a good weekend. I have to double check a couple of things but it should be a go-er for me. I’ll post back soon and let you guys know. Do you need to see what kinda standard my car is before you’ll have me...?lol

SedgeTheLEdge 08-20-2019 12:24 AM

Last night we started to rally the regulars and numbers went up a little. Just need to try and get a few more people on stand.

Ripley 0132 09-03-2019 11:10 AM

Hi all I have just purchased tickets , I can only do Saturday, see you all there.