UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

Donington Historic Festival - 4-6th May

Old 01-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
Red face Donington Historic Festival - 4-6th May

The Donington Historic Festival (DHF) brings world-class historic motor racing to one of the UK’s best-loved circuits, as packed grids of classic race cars come together from around the world to delight the crowds with hard-fought, highly competitive racing.

DHF features racing machines spanning nine decades and, with everything from single-seaters and pre-War sports cars to Le Mans prototypes, GT cars, Touring Cars and Super Tourers, the event offers something for everybody, regardless of what era of motorsport you're into.

Add an all-access open paddock that lets you get close to all that priceless metal, pitlane walks, thousands of classic cars from dozens of clubs gathering to form a ‘living motor museum’ in the infield, some great trade stands and DHF’s family-friendly, inclusive atmosphere, and you have the recipe for a fantastic three-day weekend.

S2KUK will have a stand here and will have discounted tickets. Please email s2kuk@s2kuk.com for the code

Website: Donington Historic Festival Home - Donington Historic Festival
Tickets: https://doningtonpark.msv.com/DP-18-...ission-Tickets

Last edited by minvo; 01-21-2018 at 03:15 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Administrator

Reserved
Old 04-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Very low response to this one, this year

Only one ticket bought using our cub code...
Old 04-21-2018, 09:31 AM

Received 621 Likes on 543 Posts

Sent an email, I'm probably going to this one. Assuming decent weather as always..
Old 04-22-2018, 09:25 AM

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Going along myself but not a paid up member of S2KUK :P
Old 04-24-2018, 11:41 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Fellblade
Going along myself but not a paid up member of S2KUK :P
That's fine, welcome to come on our stand, just use our code
Old 04-24-2018, 11:42 PM
Administrator

As you know, there was an earlier cut-off this year for club bookings, but it appears that quite a few club members have been caught out and didn’t realise that they had to book earlier. To avoid disappointment, bookings have re-opened until 5pm this Sunday, April 29th.

Here is a shortened version of the booking instructions... If you want full instructions email s2kuk@s2kuk.com

HOW TO BOOK:

Go to https://shop.msv.com/Account/Register

And set up your account with MSV. Where it asks you for a nickname for your address just say ‘home’. Once you have pressed ‘create account’ and are logged in, please cut and paste this link into your browser:

https://shop.msv.com/DisplayCar/Register/DP-18-Historic…

You’ll be taken to a screen that has the ‘rules’ for registering a display car. Click on the box at the bottom of the page to say you accept this and you’ll be taken to a page where you can select your vehicle display pass (important this display pass will also count as your driver entry ticket) for the club’s display parking area in the infield. Select the day or days you want to come. If you want to attend on Saturday and Sunday, select the three-day weekend ticket option as that is the most cost-effective way of booking.

Towards the bottom of the page you’ll see it asks you to say which car you’re bringing. If you’ve not already entered details of your car when you created your account, click on the button which asks you to add a vehicle and then follow the instructions to add your car (where it says upload a photo of your car, just upload a low-res photo of anything - within reason - if you don’t have a pic of your car to hand). Then select that car as the one you want ‘attached’ to the vehicle display pass and press to continue.

You’ll then see a page which asks if you want to buy more tickets - if you won’t have any passengers with you, select ‘no’ and follow the process through to checkout. If you are bringing passengers, select ‘yes’ and follow the process through to checkout.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:50 AM

Curses, I've already got tickets booked with them. Will give MSV a ring tomorrow morning and see if I can get an infield pass even if I'm not getting the discount.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Fellblade
Curses, I've already got tickets booked with them. Will give MSV a ring tomorrow morning and see if I can get an infield pass even if I'm not getting the discount.
If you get no luck, email s2kuk@s2kuk.com and we can try DHF themselves
Old 04-28-2018, 02:29 AM

MIL is coming along so I needed to get an extra ticket anyway! I'll see you infield