UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past Archive of old meets in the past

★ JAPFEST (Silverstone) ★ - Sunday 30th April *

Old 04-30-2017, 12:26 PM
Community Organizer

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts

Selected Photos and a Video on Facebook
www.facebook.com/minvo

All the photos are on my OneDrive (linky in my signature below)

Thanks to all who attended today. Not only was it dry - it was also sunny enough for me to get a bit of sun!

Steve
Old 05-01-2017, 07:01 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey All, thanks for a great day! I definitely won numpty of the show award for locking my keys in my boot!! Thanks Steve and his pal for helping me sort that one out!! Apparently the "glovebox" is not as secure as one might think.... All you need is to not care about your knuckles on the way in or out!!

On the plus side, I did get about 50 ish snaps of various peoples cars on the stand. Add me on Facebook if you want to see them:
Facebook Post
there were a couple of good ones of the lineup, and a few of most peoples individual cars. If I didn't snap your car in particular, please don't take offence!

Cheers,

Matt
Old 05-01-2017, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by minvo
Selected Photos and a Video on Facebook
www.facebook.com/minvo

All the photos are on my OneDrive (linky in my signature below)

Thanks to all who attended today. Not only was it dry - it was also sunny enough for me to get a bit of sun!

Steve
Thanks for arranging the stand and everything else Steve, me and the bairn thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Plenty to see and do, some absolutely stunning cars on show as well! I've looked through the pics you have linked to on your OneDrive, but couldn't see any in your FB profile (I've sent you a friends request which may allow me to see them). I didn't take any pictures, forgot all about it!!

Originally Posted by Matt1783
Hey All, thanks for a great day! I definitely won numpty of the show award for locking my keys in my boot!! Thanks Steve and his pal for helping me sort that one out!! Apparently the "glovebox" is not as secure as one might think.... All you need is to not care about your knuckles on the way in or out!!

On the plus side, I did get about 50 ish snaps of various peoples cars on the stand. Add me on Facebook if you want to see them: https://www.facebook.com/Matt.Pennefather.Neal there were a couple of good ones of the lineup, and a few of most peoples individual cars. If I didn't snap your car in particular, please don't take offence!

Cheers,

Matt
Hey Matt, clicked on your profile but again can't see any pics and don't have the option to add you as a friend - I'm Mike Hendy on fb if you would add me
Old 05-01-2017, 12:21 PM

Forgot to mention - our stand was one of the best presented!! Cars all nicely angled and parked together!!
Old 05-01-2017, 12:46 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mikegsi
Forgot to mention - our stand was one of the best presented!! Cars all nicely angled and parked together!!
Phew! Glad I didn't ruin the perfect alignment after joining on the stand late!
Old 05-01-2017, 03:28 PM

Hey, I've changed my FB settings so that now anyone can send me friend requests! Tried to find you Mike but wasn't successful! Give it another go now
The following users liked this post:
mikegsi (05-02-2017)
Old 05-02-2017, 01:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good stand guys, very well presented! Sorry I didn't get to chat with any of you.

Did anyone see that supercharged K20-something Prelude on the grass?