S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland Meets & Events - Past (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-meets-events-past-282/)
-   -   NORTH WALES SPRING MEET 2011 (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-meets-events-past-282/north-wales-spring-meet-2011-a-832633/)

sound_wave 03-15-2011 12:18 AM

Guys - I've just had a weekend away put in for that weekend. Is there any way we can do this the weekend before? If not, then I'll have to bail.

1) Adrian
2) GavB
3) Blue Monster
4) Ste_Nova
5) RobinA3

rsmithinfo 03-19-2011 01:29 PM

1) Adrian
2) GavB
3) Blue Monster
4) Ste_Nova
5) RobinA3
6) rsmithinfo (Rob)

Ultra_Nexus 03-19-2011 02:08 PM

Garrr!!!

Car simply won't be ready by then :(

blue monster 03-20-2011 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ultra_Nexus (Post 20378642)
Garrr!!!

Car simply won't be ready by then :(

Ron, you are more than welcome to ride shotgun with me if you wish?

AdrianEagle 03-20-2011 11:37 PM

Sorry to say that I will not be able to continue with this Meet.

I have not visited the Thread for some time as I could not see it listed on the Diary of Meets and Events and thought it had been dropped.

I am sure that one of you will be able to pick up the cudgel and make it into an event.

munkymatt 03-21-2011 06:08 AM

If this does end up going ahead then I'd love to come :D

AquilaEagle 03-21-2011 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by AdrianEagle (Post 20381659)

I have not visited the Thread for some time as I could not see it listed on the Diary of Meets and Events and thought it had been dropped.

I am sure that one of you will be able to pick up the cudgel and make it into an event.

:confused: Weird.

You're the organiser of the meet - who would drop it apart from you? Did you alert anyone to it not being on the list - sometimes they do get missed.

If I was in the country I would do it, but unfortunately I'm not.

Martin? :shout: :)

blue monster 03-21-2011 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle (Post 20382928)

Originally Posted by AdrianEagle' timestamp='1300693052' post='20381659

:confused: Weird.

You're the organiser of the meet - who would drop it apart from you? Did you alert anyone to it not being on the list - sometimes they do get missed.

If I was in the country I would do it, but unfortunately I'm not.

Martin? :shout: :)

I'm here :hello: & am happy to pick this up :thumbup:

Adrian, did you have a route already planned & if so please can you e-mail it to me/PM me?

Thanks
Martin

GavB 03-22-2011 03:43 AM

Adrian, no problem if you don't want to go ahead, but did you need to insult our intelligence with such a lame excuse? :faint: :LOL:

Martin, i'd expect the route Adrian had in mind could be quite long miles wise. As this is a Saturday i'd suggest we shorten the route a bit and just aim for an hours drive, lunch at a pub, and then an another hour or so. I have plans for the evening , perhaps others will too? Just my thoughts.

Gav

AdrianEagle 03-23-2011 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by GavB (Post 20385371)
Adrian, no problem if you don't want to go ahead, but did you need to insult our intelligence with such a lame excuse? :faint: :LOL:
Martin, i'd expect the route Adrian had in mind could be quite long miles wise. As this is a Saturday i'd suggest we shorten the route a bit and just aim for an hours drive, lunch at a pub, and then an another hour or so. I have plans for the evening , perhaps others will too? Just my thoughts.
Gav

I am not trying to insult anyones intelligence. I very rarely visit the forum and not having seen the Meet listed on the main list of meets I thought it had been dropped as the MegaMeet was doing North Wales this year. Quite frankly I object to your comment. The Meet has now been listed.

I have done my bit in the past with North Wales Meets and have given my support to the Club since its formation and have continued to do so even though I have given up the S. So please don't give me that load of crap!

I have been in touch with Martin and offered him my help with a route but as YOU just want a lunch run it will, as you say, be too many miles, so I am happy to save it for another time unless OTHERS would like a longer drive.

:p :p :mad: :monkey: