UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Almost punched a woman

Old 08-24-2015, 07:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Almost punched a woman

Not sure if I should post this hear. So please move it if it isn’t appropriate

So on Saturday night I decided to not go out getting drunk and instead went in search of a dry multi-story car park to test my mates new Segway Step-on device thingy, We ended up near Manchester town centre and were out for a few hours messing with the thing.

All in all a good Saturday night, or so I thought…

Anyway as it got closer midnight we decided to head back but took a detour through Manchester town centre just to see what was going on. My mate loving the s2000 pestered me too put the roof down, so I did.
About half way down deans gate (The main street in Manchester), I was suck in stand still traffic just minding my own business, talking to my friend when I suddenly start getting slapped on the right side of my face. I turned to my Right to see this obviously Drunk 18 year old Girl standing in the middle of the road aggressively shouting “take me for a ride” “give me a lift Dickhead”.
At first I didn’t know what to do or say but before I could even reply she put her foot up on the side on the car to try and jump in. As she did this I immediately Reacted and knocked her to the ground leaning out from the driver’s seat. Then all of a sudden I hear a thump at the back of the car, I turned round and to my horror see 2 more girls (obviously her friends) kneeling on my boot lid jumping up and down on it. I immediately got out Raging and they both jumped off running in different directions in the traffic, the girl on the floor had also got up and ran off. The cars then started to move and I could do nothing but get back in the S2000 and get out of there before anything else happened.

The driver’s door is scratched where she put her foot on it, and the boot lid has a crease and dent it that won’t come out -_-

This all happened in the space of about 10 seconds and there isn’t a lot I could of done but drive away after the event.

I did inform the police to see if they could retrieve any CCTV footage of it but I’m not holding out any hope.

I’m so annoyed and I just can’t understand why anyone would behave like this, the strangest part of it is that they didn’t seem like they were just drunk, they seemed more like they were trying to cause damage because when they were running off they were calling me all sorts of names. It was definitely malicious and I sort of feel Like I was targeted for having a nice car.

It’s the only time in my life I have ever been close to Knocking a women clean out and if I was close enough to any of them I would of done.

Just thought I should share my Saturday night with everyone 
Old 08-24-2015, 07:40 AM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Man, Women, Child, pensioner, would not matter, if they did that unprovoked to my car it would be the last thing they did that night pain free
Old 08-24-2015, 07:46 AM

Received 343 Likes on 320 Posts

What a sorry to here that
Hope the old bill come up with summit!!
Old 08-24-2015, 07:56 AM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Unacceptable, but driving through city centre streets in the midsts of bars and clubs at midnight on Saturday isn't somewhere I'd choose to be driving, for that exact reason. Most of these places are like a scene from zombie apocalypse.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:06 AM

Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts

Sorry to hear that mate, bloody Skets.

If you did clowt the sket, you'd definitely get shot down by your local constabulary. That's for certain!
Old 08-24-2015, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mate that sounds like the scene out of a film lol! You should have got your phone out and filmed the slosh pot

On a side note i've been a victim of vandlism a few times now and it sucks. This is the problem with owning a nice car in the UK, you get these weird mugs that get jealous etc

Also i've had my old car keyed 4 times and never found out who (same road)... so take comfort at least you know it was a group of drunk girls being foolish and not a maliscious dirty jealous freak neighbour!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...on-Martin.html
Old 08-24-2015, 08:11 AM

Received 621 Likes on 543 Posts

Agreed. Scally f@#kers.

I saw this vid pop up on yahoo of a guy walking along with a pushchair past an Aston. He stops, gets his keys out and runs down the side.

And he had bred.

Execution is waaay too good for these spiteful wastes of sperm and egg

Years ago i stopped at a junction having dropped off a mate. I was in a shat cavalier but it was my shat cav. This drunk staggered out and rapped on my roof "give me a lift" i got out, punched him and drove off
Old 08-24-2015, 08:24 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MB
Unacceptable, but driving through city centre streets in the midsts of bars and clubs at midnight on Saturday isn't somewhere I'd choose to be driving, for that exact reason. Most of these places are like a scene from zombie apocalypse.
I can confirm the above as a fellow weekend zombie.

You should have seen the state of the things me and Fatbloke gathered in Caernarfon last month, f@#k me they were rough as badgers assholes.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should've given her a lift.

Probably would've got a shag out of it!
Old 08-24-2015, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lessons in equality apply here, what a calamitous thunder**** she was. Nay they all were.

Quick Reply: Almost punched a woman