UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Almost punched a woman

Old 08-25-2015, 02:56 AM

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by MB
Unacceptable, but driving through city centre streets in the midsts of bars and clubs at midnight on Saturday isn't somewhere I'd choose to be driving, for that exact reason. Most of these places are like a scene from zombie apocalypse.
I have to agree with MB, why did you do it! i would be no where near the city at that time.

I also agree with you though and i would have done exactly what you did. In fact, i think if you replace the wall with her face this would have been me
Old 08-25-2015, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DanielJames
Were they really that bad?

Sounds more like they were just pissed and acting like c@#ts, we've all been there, no?

I'd just shrug it off and move on. Shit happens in life, you can't let it get you down.
Yeah they really were that bad, she greeted me with full on slaps to the face. Now ive been drunk many times and never once have i hit a stranger or climbed on there belongings just to damage them.

I'm not letting it get me down though, I sort of think its kind of funny now... Im just glad they wernt Fat as the damage could be much worse if im being honest.

Although if i were given the opportunity now i would round house kick them all to the face.

Originally Posted by har-vey
Originally Posted by MB' timestamp='1440431799' post='23724425
Unacceptable, but driving through city centre streets in the midsts of bars and clubs at midnight on Saturday isn't somewhere I'd choose to be driving, for that exact reason. Most of these places are like a scene from zombie apocalypse.
I have to agree with MB, why did you do it! i would be no where near the city at that time.

I also agree with you though and i would have done exactly what you did. In fact, i think if you replace the wall with her face this would have been me
I've Driven through many times on different nights of the week and been fine, so i suppose i just didn't think anything of it.
Old 08-25-2015, 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by chrome233
Originally Posted by DanielJames' timestamp='1440494810' post='23725481
Were they really that bad?

Sounds more like they were just pissed and acting like c@#ts, we've all been there, no?

I'd just shrug it off and move on. Shit happens in life, you can't let it get you down.
Yeah they really were that bad, she greeted me with full on slaps to the face. Now ive been drunk many times and never once have i hit a stranger or climbed on there belongings just to damage them.

I'm not letting it get me down though, I sort of think its kind of funny now... Im just glad they wernt Fat as the damage could be much worse if im being honest.

Although if i were given the opportunity now i would round house kick them all to the face.

Originally Posted by har-vey

I've Driven through many times on different nights of the week and been fine, so i suppose i just didn't think anything of it.
Absolutely f&@@@@g redicious - I would've been fuming because I may have been 'silly' enough to find myself in a similar situation - I don't need my roof down at night but my passengers certainly do!

Feel for you bud, let's home karma comes and bites them in the ass - or in years to come when they aren't filthy 18yo's it happens to them!
Old 08-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

You should do a London tunnel run!

Originally Posted by MB
Old 08-25-2015, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by bartonbeau
I've discussed this before with my other half.....there seems to be so much jealousy in this country especially regarding cars (such as the Aston, I saw the vid too!)' On the continent esp France and Spain, people admire and give thumbs up rather than being jealous, it's a sad state of affairs.

Nige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-x5w5xIoiA
Believe me the continent is not always better
I had an aston doored in France, how they managed it I don't know! Must have tried bloody hard
Old 08-25-2015, 01:57 PM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle

Strength in numbers
Old 08-26-2015, 02:47 AM

Originally Posted by AquilaEagle

You can always deafen them with your loud exhaust at least