UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Blue S2000 in Nottingham

Old 10-30-2001, 12:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue S2000 in Nottingham

Dear Sir

Please do not think I was stalking you last night along Castle Boulevard ad around Canning Circus but I was just trying to get a look at that fantastic colour. I have never seen one like that before and my girlfriend is putting in her order now for a Silver one but I need to change her mind.

PS does anyone here know if the silver is changing from the lovely dark Silverstone to the light Sebring one for 2002?
Old 10-30-2001, 04:17 AM

Yes it was me and yes you were getting me a bit worried. I put the locks on the doors and took some twists and turns. You were driving an Audi Coupe with a busted headlight.I couldn't see how many was in your car, thought i was being followed home, or even worse carjacked.Only had the car since Sept, and it has already attracted unwanted attention.
I am very sorry if i had offended you with my evasive action, but you can't be to carefull.
If you see me again, pull along side and i will say hello. Good luck with your S2000 purchase.
Remember to order Blue, it stands out so much more than Silver.
Sorry Silver owners.
Old 10-30-2001, 05:09 AM

sorry about that and yes that is my station car so it does look a bit dodgey and dirty. I was coming home from Grantham and was about to turn up to home when I caught a glimpse of the car.

If I had been in my Elise I guess you might have thought it would be just another car enthusiast

Where did you get your car from? The colour is absolutely gorgeous and if I buy you a pint would you be able to show my girlfriend the colour? I probably live near you as I guess you live in the Park. I live in Royal Standard behind the Castle.

Sorry to have worried you
Old 10-30-2001, 05:27 AM

It is quite funny how things turn around. In my mind you have changed from a carjacker into a very decent honest man who has impeccable taste in cars.
I'm abit busy at the moment with work, but i would meet up in the near future.
Old 10-30-2001, 05:58 AM

you now have a private message

Cheers
Old 10-30-2001, 09:25 AM

After being a victim of stalking I have to say it's a bit scary.
Like to see a stalker keep up with me in my Stook though.
Old 10-31-2001, 12:20 AM

I am not trying to bait here (oh yes I am) but I have a 170bhp Elise and a Fireblade to go stalking with . No problem getting Stooks with either of them

No offence to anyone who has a real problem with stalking and the above should only be taken in the manner I have inferred i.e a joke
Old 10-31-2001, 01:25 AM

After emailing Jonathan AKA Jjr1 i can catergoracly state that to the best of my knowledge the said same person is not a stalker or carjacker. ...Well i hope not because i am meeting him and his partner to persuede them to order a Blue S2000.
Old 10-31-2001, 01:27 AM

Please excuse my spelling on the previous post.
Old 10-31-2001, 03:47 AM

How about posting a picture of this gorgeous blue and sharing it with all us prospective buyers. Or if anyone else has a picture/link they can post it would be great. I

Quick Reply: Blue S2000 in Nottingham