S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   break in (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/break-47613/)

andylong 02-18-2002 02:42 PM

break in

just went to pick up my car from the (supposedly) secure car park in the City
that I've had it in for the last week

passenger window smashed, CDs gone, geodesy's gone (

Hates_ 02-18-2002 06:09 PM

Sorry to hear about the break in :( Hope it all get's sorted...

Argh... Let me at them with a big stick...

mikerich 02-18-2002 07:52 PM

B****rds! That is the pits!
Sorry to hear about that:(

AnDy_PaNdY 02-18-2002 10:28 PM

Sorry to hear that Andy, makes me bloody angry.:mad:

UKjasonm 02-18-2002 10:31 PM

Having suffered multiple times at the hands of car thieves you have my sypathy andy. I would like to see public humiliation of these bastards, bring back the stocks and let us pelt the bastards with fruit or alternatively public castration, or removal of the thieving fingers, umm, I think the last two better fit the crime.

Ade 02-18-2002 10:36 PM

Sorry to hear about this. It's a horrid thing to happen.

Ade

Tifosi Red 02-18-2002 10:44 PM

Gods Andy, I'm sorry to hear about that. I'm really glad you didn't follow my example on leaving the fascia on :(

It really pisses me off though, they've nicked your geodesy that is competely useless to them and would likely have ripped the dash to shreds trying to remove the Alpine. Ungrateful inbred imbeciles. (venting from similar experience in past....)

Jason, I'm with you on the stocks/pelting with filth thing!

ianl 02-18-2002 11:34 PM

Andy, I goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway - sorry to hear about this. I too have been 'there' on more than one occasion.

A little story - a few years ago a friend of mine came across one of these oik's breaking into a car in a multi story in Croydon. My friend witnessed the break-in and chased the guy, caught him, and pinned him to the ground. Eventually - after many people just looked and walked away, he persuaded someone to call the police. The police rolled up 10 min's later and hauled the guy away. He was in posession of tools and 2 car radio/cassette players. This, coupled with my friends statement made things look pretty bleak for him (not nearly as bleak as I would have liked, but thats another story).

Anyhow, it turns out this was his 1st offence (well........the 1st time the obnoxious little shite had been caught) and he was slapped on the wrists and told not to be so naughty again:confused: :mad: .

You can probably imagine how my friend felt.

Frenchie 02-18-2002 11:51 PM

Andy, what a bummer! I know just how you feel, having had a car and my house 'done over' in the past. It's sickening. It's also fustrating because there's nothing anyone can say and nothing you can do and to make it better (apart from smacking the sods that did it :mad: )

W6DAN 02-19-2002 12:12 AM

Andy, am sorry to hear about this.
ianL, that is absolutely disgusting. No wonder there is so much car crime ! They're keen enough to do us for speeding when its lucrative but real crime busting is just too much effort.

I'm with UKJasonM - castration plus finger removal. :mad: :mad: :mad: