S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   Childsy's Blue s2k (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/childsys-blue-s2k-1034885/)

Childsy 03-08-2014 08:49 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Fitted an In-phase USW10 300w under seat subwoofer recently, it only just fits under the seat but does poke out a little. Very happy with it though, with the use of the bass level remote you can get the bass level just where you want.
Attachment 94085
Attachment 94086
Attachment 94087

All booked in with TGM on Tuesday for my service and exhaust mod! Can't wait!

Childsy 03-15-2014 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
So my service Tuesday didn't go as well as I hoped! Tom at TGM noticed rear left brake caliper had seized, which had ruined my rear pads and disc! So today I returned to get a new shiny caliper, brake discs and pads. Now all sorted and cars feeling good again. Still waiting to get my 38mm exhaust mod done but hopefully by Tuesday that should be done, fingers crossed!

Attachment 93970

WRCGooseS2K 03-15-2014 11:31 AM

You had a good time with yours then! I didn't with mine, needs a clutch so box out! My poor wallet....

Childsy 03-15-2014 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by WRCGooseS2K
You had a good time with yours then! I didn't with mine, needs a clutch so box out! My poor wallet....

Ouch I must admit I can sympathise with you as my clutch is on its way out to! Still drives well so will leave it for a while...

WRCGooseS2K 03-15-2014 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by Childsy (Post 23064432)

Ouch I must admit I can sympathise with you as my clutch is on its way out to! Still drives well so will leave it for a while...

Well mine has already had a clutch kit but it would appear the release bearing has had it and throwing crap around the bell housing...

Childsy 03-15-2014 12:18 PM

Well mine has already had a clutch kit but it would appear the release bearing has had it and throwing crap around the bell housing...

Doesn't sound good! Does your release bearing make any noises in neutral by any chance?

WRCGooseS2K 03-15-2014 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Childsy (Post 23064464)

Doesn't sound good! Does your release bearing make any noises in neutral by any chance?

Has done recently yeah man but think the extra pressure of the non-leaking slave cylinder has pushed it over the edge. So car has remained at TGM for gearbox out diagnosis and new clutch! Ouch!

K3Nguru 03-17-2014 01:16 AM

:thumbup: Clean car and nice colour. I always like well polished cars. A photo of LED / sun reflection would show whether you did a good job. I don't like the subwoofer remote location.:) It's fine if you have to adjust the volume every time you're driving but I don't think you do.

Childsy 03-17-2014 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by K3Nguru
:thumbup: Clean car and nice colour. I always like well polished cars. A photo of LED / sun reflection would show whether you did a good job. I don't like the subwoofer remote location.:) It's fine if you have to adjust the volume every time you're driving but I don't think you do.

Thanks pal, Yh I need to get a decent photo in the sun but every time I clean and polish the car by the time I've finished (very pedantic!) the suns nearly disappeared! Ha. I wasn't really sure where to put the remote to be honest but I do need it close by as I tend to adjust the bass level often depending on what album I'm listening to.

Childsy 04-17-2014 04:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally!!! My cars currently having the exhaust mod done along with a berk decat pipe. Taken it to longlife in Basingstoke as they did a good job on my mates EP3 exhaust.

Attachment 93326

Looking forward to the journey home now!!!