UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Dealer Satisfaction Survey - PLEASE USE IT

Old 05-19-2003, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dealer Satisfaction Survey - PLEASE USE IT

By popular demand I'm going to start a dealer rating system. (How do I end up with these jobs???)

If everyone could post their information like the following on this thread.

Dealer Name. Eg Springfield, Newcastle upon Tyne
Workmanship 1-10
Knowledge of the car 1-10
Customer Service 1-10
Sales 1-10
Comments about good or bad service.
Old 05-19-2003, 08:57 AM

pm sent Neil.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:14 AM

PM sent Neil.

Hmm, looks like everyone wants the results but not the effort of compiling them.

Lazy Lazy People.

Noony.
Old 05-21-2003, 12:48 PM

OK then:
Dealer Name. Arriva Honda Bristol
Workmanship: 8
Knowledge of the car: 8
Customer Service: 7
Sales 5

On the whole satisfied but initially very disappointed with sales (especially considering we bought a CTR on the same day)!

Initial problems with stone chips, clutch, user handbook (six weeks) and subsequently a dodgy repair job on bumper which admitedly I should have spotted before buying. Salesman very much gave impression that he wasn't interested once the sale was made. Congratulations to Sales Manager (Steve Thomas?) who once he became involved sorted everything out in days.

Also to Lynn (?) who really does seem to care about customer service. Spark plugs & oil bolts no problem once I had letter from Honda UK and a nice new set of shiny wheels with no argument.

My only worry is that having previously bought an Integra from Arriva Bristol, once you pass the "new buyer" stage customer service drops away - sorry no courtesy car available, sorry can't give you a lift to workplace etc...but perhaps that's changed.

Ian if you're reading this you should give Lynn a pay rise if it weren't for her you would have lost two customers as it is I may well buy again in the near future.

Don
Old 05-21-2003, 04:18 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dealer Name. Chatham Honda, Edinburgh
Workmanship: 9.5
Knowledge of the car: 10
Customer Service: 10
Sales N/A

V V Good accident repairs, absolutely no complaints on quality of bodywork repairs after a major rebuild.
Have definitely gone the extra mile to make the customer happy. Excellent customer service from their bodyshop team, (special mention for the bodyshop manager Eddie Henderson), couldn't have been more helpful and the paint job is better than the factory finish.

Car was off the road for 3 months, no issue with courtesy car and they appear to have quite a few available. (I had 4 in all).

Note: don't have their own chassis alignment jig, so very lengthy wait until they could get their hands on an S2000 specific one.

Campbell Chatham really knows his stuff and has an extensive knowledge on the car. If you're looking to buy, make sure it's Campbell that takes you out...hold on though!
Old 05-22-2003, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts

Looking good - was about to send my review in on Crown Bushey - I would echo what is said about Crown. Never used their sales dept though.

simmo/Lisa can you comment on Braylake in Hemel? I have never used them but i heard some comments about them once
Old 05-22-2003, 01:13 PM

Dealer Name. Hyndland Honda, Glasgow
Workmanship: 8
Knowledge of the car: 6
Customer Service: 8
Sales: 7
Comments : Very accommodating. Sales had no knowledge of finer details of car (boot release, fuel flap, secret compartment). Nice coffee. Not willing to do much of a deal on anything.
Old 05-22-2003, 01:30 PM

We're getting a good chart together now. With some well recommended dealers in most parts of the country.
This seems to be going well but looking a bit shite in Essex

As I pm'd EssexPark is poor. I'll post late re Osbournes in Writtle.
Old 05-23-2003, 12:19 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dealer Name: Geo Collins Honda, Herstmoceaux, W. Sussex
Workmanship: 9,5
Knowledge of car: 9
Customer service: 10
Sales: NA

Comments: I have been looked after incredibly well by Peter Collins (service manager) and his very able staff. Peter knows lots about the car (he has spun one ) and always finds time for a chat. He knows that I am a fussy bugger (I am sure he worked it out for himself, but I did warn him!!) and always has a good look around the car with me to confirm any dings / scrapes (there are none, and they have added none ) He recognised that S2000 owners are enthusiasts and knows that we will be more demanding than most of his customers - this is fine, though I think he wants to keep the no. of S2000's on his books within reason - there are only so many ianl's anyone can cope with.

All warranty work has been researched properly and dealt with in an efficient and orderly manner.

I have a mechanic dedicated to my car - only he (and Peter) work on the car. When I collect the car it is generally parked out of harms way with an orange bollard prtecting each corner

Peter is happy to take on 'unusual requests' - he even proffesses to enjoy them - he recently cut out my faux vents, sprayed my antenna and headlamp washer warts!

All in all, and absolutely top notch dealership.

Only black mark - they once washed my car when I asked them not too. Worse crimes have been perpetrated by other dealerships I believe
Old 05-24-2003, 11:57 AM

Originally posted by AquilaEagle
Lisa can you comment on Braylake in Hemel?
No, no, no and NO!

Don't ever bother taking your car to Braylake for work. You'll do better to take it to Whipsnade and let the chimps tinker with it, they'll do a damn sight better job!

Quick Reply: Dealer Satisfaction Survey - PLEASE USE IT