S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   Floormats: Rick's or Muz? (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/floormats-ricks-muz-235844/)

////\oo/\\\\ 09-16-2004 01:55 PM

Floormats: Rick's or Muz?

Ok, so I already have after-market mats (www.autostyle.co.uk, no I dont have the metal foot plates :rolleyes: ) but they only cover in front of the crossbrace - at the time I didn't know better, but now I do :) And the cross brace is starting to look a bit dirty and I fear it may start to wear soon :eek:

So which do you reckon:

Rick's
Muz

I am not sure I like the way Rick's mask the driver's side crossbrace, but then you can get them in Wilton Carpet - an extravagance I know, but, mmm

I'd appreciate your thoughts :)

Kelk 09-16-2004 02:17 PM

It's gotta be Muz - I am waiting on a pair being delivered anyday now.

Oh and Muz is a top chap as well (I think Rick is as well but i've not had any dealings with him).

Muz all the way tho

////\oo/\\\\ 09-16-2004 03:19 PM

I'd definitely go Muz if they had leather piping instead of nylon - you'll have to post pack with a review when your's turn up Kelk - thanks for the reply btw :)

while we are on the subject of Muz, what do people think of the Trunk Lid Saddlebags?

hazdjc 09-16-2004 10:19 PM

Muz every time

eSeM 09-16-2004 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by ////\oo/\\\&,Sep 16 2004, 11:19 PM
while we are on the subject of Muz, what do people think of the Trunk Lid Saddlebags?

They are OK. Not easy to fit.

Kelk 09-17-2004 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by ////\oo/\\\&,Sep 17 2004, 12:19 AM
I'd definitely go Muz if they had leather piping instead of nylon - you'll have to post pack with a review when your's turn up Kelk - thanks for the reply btw :)

Will do......I'm hoping that they will turn up today

Kelk 09-18-2004 01:42 PM

I got a confirmation email thru from Muz / Prestige accessories today stating that my mats had been shipped.

I paid for express delivery (well for an extra fiver it seemed daft not to).....if they were shipped today any ideas when they will arrive i.e. before supermeet?

:fingerscrossedonbothhands:

Miles Nolan 09-18-2004 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Kelk,Sep 18 2004, 09:42 PM
I got a confirmation email thru from Muz / Prestige accessories today stating that my mats had been shipped.

I paid for express delivery (well for an extra fiver it seemed daft not to).....if they were shipped today any ideas when they will arrive i.e. before supermeet?

:fingerscrossedonbothhands:

:confused: I ordered my mats at the same time and I haven't had confirmation yet.....

maybe I didn't pay for express delivery :(

Kelk 09-18-2004 02:10 PM

Miles did you get the initial mail through? It should link you to your order IIRC and it'll say there.

Miles Nolan 09-18-2004 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kelk,Sep 18 2004, 10:10 PM
Miles did you get the initial mail through? It should link you to your order IIRC and it'll say there.

No I don't think I did. Very stange.

I'll just check my emails again and bank account to see if the transaction has gone through.

thanks for the tip.