UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Front splitter

Old 06-30-2015, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dan_bourne
do not buy anything from wasp.... i speak from experience.
Yeah I won't Dan, I've just got my money back from circuit garage, dodgy pricks across the pond.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:16 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbob87
Originally Posted by flybikeslee
that looks like a wasp composite one. i can make one to cover the whole underside of the bumper (actually have 2 to go in production, one preface (sold) and one facelift) Fire me a PM if you want and as other have said, have a nosey in the other threads
Hey flybikeslee, yes it is the wasp composite composite, can you make a replica, same shape for the facelift. If so, I'd place a order
if i had one to make a template from i could make an exact copy. unfortunately i don't even own an s2000 to knock one up anymore! if you could make your own template and forward dimensions on i could make it for you Alternatively i've got the shape as per other thread that will be getting cut this week (currently in the queue)
Old 06-30-2015, 07:19 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

that looks like a wasp composite one. i can make one to cover the whole underside of the bumper (actually have 2 to go in production, one preface (sold) and one facelift)

Fire me a PM if you want and as other have said, have a nosey in the other threads
Haven't seen these, interested to see what these are like.

Yet to order my oem lip before I get my orders in for the spliters
Old 06-30-2015, 07:20 AM

some reading here

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/108...rts-and-spats/
Old 06-30-2015, 07:35 AM

I'm really feeling the lines of the wasp composite piece, Ive asked around for dimensions but to no avail gutted. I'm gonna keep looking, when I get the splitter I like, il send you the dimensions of that if you wish!? Add another string to your bow!! Thumb up
Old 06-30-2015, 09:07 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ah ok thought I'd missed something, that's ok then. As per my pms a few months back will pick ups set once the over bits are done !
Old 07-01-2015, 12:38 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

saying do not buy anything from wasp, i forgot to mention, you should definately buy from FBL if possible, support the club (even though hes defected).

my wasp stuff was ordered in nov, i was told it was being dispatched yesterday, but no info yet... lee, i had to wait a matter of days!
Old 07-01-2015, 01:15 AM

m3 4life

i'll be back to a honda in no time (always come back...)
Old 07-01-2015, 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by dan_bourne
saying do not buy anything from wasp, i forgot to mention, you should definately buy from FBL if possible, support the club (even though hes defected). my wasp stuff was ordered in nov, i was told it was being dispatched yesterday, but no info yet... lee, i had to wait a matter of days!
Did you put a order in for the front splitter!? If it ever arrives could I have a template, so I could have a go at getting one made I've tried emailing, contacting on Facebook, they read my messages and ignore me.
Old 07-02-2015, 10:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

no i ordered a brake cooling kit bud. dont bother hassling them, if your hassling them before youve paid i wouldnt even want to imagine how bad they are once theyve got your money, go and read the reviews of buyers and sellers on the main board, a lot of bad press for them, which is a shame, because apparently their products are really good, they just cant get themselves organised!

Quick Reply: Front splitter