S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   more respect to the S (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/more-respect-s-136680/)

lazzer 07-16-2003 11:54 AM

more respect to the S

2 seperate incidents of respect paid to my gleaming new S within 10 mins of each other yesterday!
Firstly, on my way to the local Mitsi dealership to view the Evo V111, a riced up green Lexus IS200 pulls up next to me when I'm stationary at a red light. Guy drops the window and says "what do you think of it then, your S2000?" "superb mate, go and buy one" I reply. He comes back with "looks great!"....."thanks"I say and the lights change, I drop the clutch and boot it just a little harder than usual......................
Five mins later and I'm at the Mitsi Centre having left the S topless outside the open workshop doors. Took a quick look round the Evo and glance round to see 3 technicians paying close attention to it. "come to look at a proper car lads?" I say jokily..........

This car makes you feel special every time you get into it. Anyone who's contemplating buying one should "JUST DO IT!"
Lazzer

cheshire_carper 07-16-2003 12:06 PM

The S is a magical car. Its so niche.

Everyone will have a glance and the street cred it holds with kids is so high. They watch F+F, they watch 2F2F, they know the score.

Iffy storylines, but great `bigups` for our little old S`s.

Honda have worked magic with this car and I`ll never stop liking it.

In 20 years time, when who knows what I`ll be in....one things for sure, I`ll ALWAYS look back at my S days fondly. They have been the best driving days of my life, bar none. Great car, great community, great friends.

A love affair sourced in Japan. We salute you Sochiro-san.

AquilaEagle 07-16-2003 01:15 PM

LOL you never cease to amaze me chesh, for a simple northern fisherman, you are so so elequent ;)

Steve54 07-16-2003 01:47 PM

Originally posted by cheshire_carper
The S is a magical car. Its so niche.

Everyone will have a glance and the street cred it holds with kids is so high. They watch F+F, they watch 2F2F, they know the score.

Iffy storylines, but great `bigups` for our little old S`s.

Honda have worked magic with this car and I`ll never stop liking it.

In 20 years time, when who knows what I`ll be in....one things for sure, I`ll ALWAYS look back at my S days fondly. They have been the best driving days of my life, bar none. Great car, great community, great friends.

A love affair sourced in Japan. We salute you Sochiro-san.

Steady CC mate, your brining a tear to my eye :LOL:

Steve54 07-16-2003 01:48 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AquilaEagle
[B]LOL

6500rpm 07-16-2003 01:50 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by AquilaEagle
[B]LOL

cheshire_carper 07-16-2003 02:34 PM

Originally posted by Steve54

He called you simple

Sometimes the simplest things in life are the most complex..........

Steve54 07-16-2003 02:39 PM

:confused:

:LOL:

arsie 07-16-2003 02:54 PM

OTOH making complex things so simple is a great gift - carp on, chesh :hello:

Steve54 07-16-2003 02:59 PM

Yes, its really quite straight forward in a round-a-bout way.