UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

New Sebring Silver Pics - V good

Old 10-19-2001, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Sebring Silver Pics - V good

In case anyone hasn't seen these pics in S2000 talk, they are taken by an American dude who stopped by a Honda garage with his digital camera. They are the most comprehensive photos I've seen of the 2002 model.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/showthread.php?...?threadid=32031

Let's get some comments going!
Old 10-19-2001, 04:41 AM

Dumbledore
Thx for the pointer
Wd probably have missed it otherwise
I can live with that
January just seems an awful long way off
Old 10-19-2001, 04:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dumbledore
[B]In case anyone hasn't seen these pics in S2000 talk, they are taken by an American dude who stopped by a Honda garage with his digital camera.
Old 10-19-2001, 08:23 AM

Looks a nice colour to me
Old 10-19-2001, 01:23 PM

Difficult to say which is nicer from those small glimpses of the colour...my gut instinct is to say the Silverstone comes out tops (and i am really trying not to be biased here!) but i guess you need to see the Sebring in the flesh...

I look foward to seeing one on the road...
Old 10-19-2001, 01:43 PM

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating but, from the pictures, Silverstone looks far more expensive and interesting than the Sebring silver. When I see the Silverstone shade, I think Ferrari 550 or Aston Martin....the new Sebring colour doesn't help distinguish the S2000 from the countless other silver sports cars out there, IMHO. It just looks, well, cheap.
Old 10-19-2001, 02:20 PM

I may have missed something here but are we thinking that Sebring silver is a new UK colour replacing Silver Stone? because my bulletin sheet from Honda UK says theres only 2 new colours for the UK market and they are "Indy Yellow Pearl" and "Nurburgring Blue Metallic" Silver Stone stays.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:05 PM

Originally posted by biker1
I may have missed something here but are we thinking that Sebring silver is a new UK colour replacing Silver Stone? because my bulletin sheet from Honda UK says theres only 2 new colours for the UK market and they are "Indy Yellow Pearl" and "Nurburgring Blue Metallic" Silver Stone stays.
For what it's worth - probably not a lot

Sheet says two new colours - but the salesman said Silverstone would be a different silver - so I guess if he is right in the UK it will be Sebring under a different name.
Would Honda produce 2 silvers to go with the two blues? Dunno.

Either way - I can live with it.
Old 10-20-2001, 02:33 AM

Hmm nice colour, a genuine silver. I can't say I am terribly excited about the "silver fascia" on the stereo (sure ain't got no MD slot!) and worringly no "MD" button to change to a MD changer. The UK model may be blessed with something better though, we deserve it for being given cassette players for so long

The all black interior replete with console cover looks gorgeous... if I had to buy another S2000 I'm pretty certain it would be MC blue with black leather..

Call me a cynic but those alloys look awfully similar to the earlier model years, are we really getting new ones in the UK?? The JDM cars 6 spokes are nice and they can order the optional 17" modulo rims that are to die for... if only we could get them Proper floor mat retainers though!
Old 10-21-2001, 04:34 PM

I haven't seen a pic of the '02 ICE, but I suspect (like Tifosi) that we'll be getting something somewhat different from the US spec cars - ours have got to have RDS, something that the US doesn't.

Quick Reply: New Sebring Silver Pics - V good