UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Omg how good was it to see the sun today?!

Old 02-16-2014, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Omg how good was it to see the sun today?!

What a fantastic day! A lovely little lift for people as all the weather is getting everyone down in the mouth. So got up this morning walked the dogs then cleaned the girlfriends car as it hadn't been done in about 4 weeks due to coooooooooonstant rain. First good wash since we had the mirrors painted black and fitted the g.p front splitter.

So as I done hers it would be rude not to clean my new toy as I've had it 3 weeks and again not had a chance to clean that either, so a nice wash and leather then off out for a few hours with the roof down, absolutely love it!

Old 02-16-2014, 12:16 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great day for roof down! After my client cancelled this morning at 7.30am.... I thought its sunday so off for a drive.... then stopped wiped down the roof (keep a cloth in car just in case of leaks) then after my coffee I dropped the roof and for the first time I drove topless.

Big smiles even at 8.30am
Old 02-16-2014, 01:10 PM

Don't blame you, it was such a nice day. Passed loads of other cars and most had the roofs down even if it wasn't all that warm yet!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

A day of firsts for me. Finally got round to washing the green growth off the car as it had been standing for 16 months before I bought it about 2 months ago, then as I already had the roof down whilst cleaning I went for my first drive with no final destination for no reason other than to drive, and whilst on that drive I had my first wave and a flash from a fellow S2K owner.

I love this car, Happy days
Old 02-16-2014, 01:43 PM

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts

Today was one of those days that the S2000 was made for. All i have had at work is rain and grey sky for months and it was driving me mad.

I put the roof down and when the Vtec kicked in and the exhaust and AEM started roaring it reminded me of why i love this car!. All the trips i have done in the S2000 for the past few months have been dull and boring because im too worried about stacking it and today i could actually give it some beans.

A short 30 minute drive ended up being one of those half a tank jobs that you can end up doing on a nice summers day.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:40 PM

Ha ha fantastic, glad we were all enjoying the cars I certainly did.
Old 02-17-2014, 12:07 AM

It was a great day yesterday, I ended up going out on the bike but half way through my ride I did think as I was freezing cold and my hands were numb that maybe I should have taken the S2k...haha!
Old 02-17-2014, 11:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Spent the day yesterday running around the lake district - ulverston-windermere-grassmere-keswick-bassenthwaite lake and back

roof down all they way ...

Perfect... ;-) happy bunny,,,
Old 02-17-2014, 11:22 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Today I saw the sun so pulled in to a random road and reappeared moments later.... topless....!! Get your roll bars out baby whayhay!!!!

Lake district so jealous!!! Lucky you. I was on the coast so not all bad :-)
Old 02-17-2014, 11:38 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It was a grand day, never forget cold tires though or indeed cold damp roads

Quick Reply: Omg how good was it to see the sun today?!