UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

A quick and easy way to help!

Old 09-12-2001, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A quick and easy way to help!

Take a look at how....

Thread

Cheers,
Andy
Old 09-12-2001, 10:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I understand your wish to help..............i thought that i had lost a good friend, but miraculously he survived..........literally up on the 73rd floor of the second building, saw the tragedy unfolding before hs eyes, and left by the stairs immediately. reached the 52nd floor just as his building was hit on the 61st (how lucky can you get!)managed to still walk down to street level and was several blocks away when the building collapsed.

To get back to your posting.............USA not 3rd world country and I am not sure that donations are appropriate, they have all the money they need. There are other world tragedies that we can send money to, and should. in this case sympathy may be all we can offer, and thanks for those that have survived.

What comes next may be even more frightening..........is GWB up to it, does he have any idea how to react or will he just start a chain reaction that will destroy even more of the world.

Something MUST be done, but it is intellect that we need now, not a club hammer. As they say, there is more than one way to skin a monkey - with apologies to the world wildlife people - and stealth will be more effective than tons of explosives.

Sorry to disagree with your good intent.