S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

S2KI Honda S2000 Forums (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/)
-   UK & Ireland S2000 Community (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/)
-   -   S2000 Private Plate For Sale. (https://www.s2ki.com/forums/uk-ireland-s2000-community-25/s2000-private-plate-sale-49314/)

dwrights 02-28-2002 06:15 AM

S2000 Private Plate For Sale.

I am in the process of trying to buy a Private Registration which has all three of my initials and only two numbers. I have tracked the plate down, we are now haggling over the price. He wants a small fortune for it, but i only want to pay what i think it's worth.
I was considering selling S2000 JV to help towards the cost of the new plate. If anybody is interested please PM me with your bids.
I will only be selling if the deal on my new plate is agreed.
Thankyou.:) :)

ianl 02-28-2002 07:39 AM

Sell it to Jaques, he can afford it:D

dwrights 02-28-2002 08:08 AM

:D :D Ian, if i get any Race Bonus this weekend i will keep the plate, not to confident of that though.
You know that feeling you get when you realy want something even when you know it's outragously overpriced.Thats what i.m like at the moment with this new plate. I wish i never set my eyes on it.;) :rolleyes:

ianl 02-28-2002 08:14 AM

Well I will be rooting for Matt and yourself (and the Ferraris I'm afraid!) I hope it goes well for you this year, but realistically I think points for both BAR and Jaguar are going to come from reliability rather than out and out pace.

But hell, what do I know, I hope I am wrong:)

dwrights 02-28-2002 09:45 AM

The chassis is so much better than last year, i think we need to keep our fingers crossed for the new Honda engine. They are delivering the actual race engines on Saturday. It has new mods to make it more reliable, we will have to wait and see. Quite exciting:) :D ;)

composite guru 02-28-2002 09:46 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ianl
[B]Well I will be rooting for Matt and yourself (and the Ferraris I'm afraid!) I hope it goes well for you this year, but realistically I think points for both BAR and Jaguar are going to come from reliability rather than out and out pace.

dwrights 02-28-2002 10:20 AM

Matt, have you boys got tomorrow off work? :) If so it must be well deserved. Has things settled there yet? Good luck for the weekend, we will be cheering you on.:) :)

AnDy_PaNdY 02-28-2002 10:29 AM

Originally posted by dwrights
Good luck for the weekend, we will be cheering you on.:) :)

Amen to that.:)

Tifosi Red 02-28-2002 10:58 AM

All the best guys! Only 3.5 hours 'til the coverage starts. I won't begrudge you anything up to 3rd place as long as the 2 lead cars are red ;)

dwrights 02-28-2002 11:19 AM

I'm a secret Ferrari fan, love all things Italian, even my last girlfreind Claudia was Italian...sweet memories. Anyway less of that. It's been a good couple of years watching F1. Ferrari doing so well and also picking up a few points on the home front.Very entertaining, can't wait for the Race.:D :D