Sprinting/hill-climb or competing in an S2000 2017 - Page 7 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Notices
UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Sprinting/hill-climb or competing in an S2000 2017

Old 08-11-2017, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mike's View Post
Is this on the Saturday If so i shall try and get up there if the weather is ok, which it look like it should be
There is a sprint on sat but we are there for the Mid Cheshire Sprint on Sunday, Graeme is also booked in with his S/C S2000 so will be interesting to see his speed through the trap
Old 08-11-2017, 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mike's View Post
Is this on the Saturday If so i shall try and get up there if the weather is ok, which it look like it should be
We are out on Sunday.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by mtunreal View Post
We are out on Sunday.

Even better Mrs is at work on Sunday see you all there.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:14 AM

A very interesting weekend, with new PB's being set and unfortunately a little crash with G.

It started off a very quiet meeting with only 37 cars booked into the event, and most of them being Austins. Ray managed to set his new PB with a 67.03, being a very fast time. Ricardo shaved off another few tenths of his best time in practice but didn't managed to replicate in the timed runs. Fortunately in the last run of the day, I managed to beat my PB. I set the class record at Curborough last year with a 66.83 and managed to shave it down to 66.51.

A bit of a disaster for G in the charged S, but nothing we can't fix (I hope). I'll let him fill you in if he feels up to it.

Big thanks to everyone this weekend, made it a lot of fun and was great to be back out in the sunshine.