UK & Ireland S2000 Community Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it in the UK and Ireland. Including FAQs, and technical questions.

Unlock the Pitts / Kings thread

Old 06-28-2015, 12:45 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by blue monster
Lee, it's been moved to F/I section :

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/112...e/page__st__75
Erm, nope Spiderboy has struck again!

Pathetic
Old 06-28-2015, 12:58 PM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by mikefifth
Originally Posted by CHIPPO' timestamp='1435523082' post='23663553
The. 8 legged creature has locked all the threads ! Must be getting paid by some one .
Or he is being a decent admin and closing a thread which has the potential of causing a divide between the US side of the forum and the UK side.

Shame it has resorted to this. Seems to be a recurring theme regarding foreign built engines and failure.

What a crock of shit what's decent about stopping folk have their say by locking a thread, i've seen threads go far worse than this to the point of cringing when i have read them but weren't locked, only the facts were being spoken about and the correct way would have being to warn folk about going to far not dive in and lock it, stinks of brown nosing to me
Old 06-28-2015, 01:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Daytona-Dave
Originally Posted by mikefifth' timestamp='1435524311' post='23663577
[quote name='CHIPPO' timestamp='1435523082' post='23663553']
The. 8 legged creature has locked all the threads ! Must be getting paid by some one .
Or he is being a decent admin and closing a thread which has the potential of causing a divide between the US side of the forum and the UK side.

Shame it has resorted to this. Seems to be a recurring theme regarding foreign built engines and failure.

What a crock of shit what's decent about stopping folk have their say by locking a thread, i've seen threads go far worse than this to the point of cringing when i have read them but weren't locked, only the facts were being spoken about and the correct way would have being to warn folk about going to far not dive in and lock it, stinks of brown nosing to me
[/quote]

Out of everyone here I enjoy a good lynch mob, don't get me wrong.

So, who is everyone actually angry at? Sam for locking a thread which was going to turn into a bitch thread between UK and US. Or is everyone mad at KMS. My bet is people just want to read a bitch fest.

A bitch fest in this situation will prevent Mr pitts and KMS from sorting this out amicably.

But anyway. In true s2ki spirit, f@#k the Americans and their bullshit engine building abilities...
Old 06-28-2015, 01:23 PM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by mikefifth' timestamp='1435524311' post='23663577

[/quote]

Amen.

Too much back alley brown envelope activities going on. You can't enter a pissing contest with the bravado and come out complaining when you smell like piss from pointing up wind.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Daytona-Dave' timestamp='1435525086' post='23663592
[quote name='mikefifth' timestamp='1435524311' post='23663577']

[/quote]

So, who is everyone actually angry at? Sam for locking a thread which was going to turn into a bitch thread between UK and US. Or is everyone mad at KMS. My bet is people just want to read a bitch fest.

A bitch fest in this situation will prevent Mr pitts and KMS from sorting this out amicably.

But anyway. In true s2ki spirit, f@#k the Americans and their bullshit engine building abilities...
[/quote]

Its not about slating Americans, it's very simple; allow Glenn 'Mr Pitts' to reply.

How would you feel if you'd lost thousands and thousands of pounds & then found that each time you tried to discuss the FACTS you were gagged?

Freedom of speech?

Not on S2Ki

Bad show
Old 06-28-2015, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by mikefifth' timestamp='1435526597' post='23663609
[quote name='Daytona-Dave' timestamp='1435525086' post='23663592']

[/quote]

[/quote]

what the hell are you blabbing on about, at no point was it a them v's us only in your head it seems , don't look for things that aren't there, everyone is entitled to their say without being gagged,
[/quote]

I would place good money on it turning into such a thread.

Go voice your opinion, nobody is stopping you.
Old 06-28-2015, 01:59 PM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Daytona-Dave' timestamp='1435527453' post='23663619
[quote name='mikefifth' timestamp='1435526597' post='23663609']

[/quote]

[/quote]

what the hell are you blabbing on about, at no point was it a them v's us only in your head it seems , don't look for things that aren't there, everyone is entitled to their say without being gagged,
[/quote]

[/quote]

It would with folk like you changing the subject, and if you had bothered to check i did give a reply but we can't anymore the threads keep getting locked just incase to hadn't realized what we are on about
Old 06-28-2015, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Daytona-Dave' timestamp='1435527453' post='23663619

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously Mike, do you even know why you write this stuff?

Voice our opinions on a LOCKED THREAD?
Old 06-28-2015, 02:04 PM

Very angry tonight Ray, have a meme to cheer you up.

Old 06-28-2015, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by earl's_f20c
Originally Posted by mikefifth' timestamp='1435528522' post='23663627
[quote name='Daytona-Dave' timestamp='1435527453' post='23663619']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seriously Mike, do you even know why you write this stuff?

Voice our opinions on a LOCKED THREAD?

[/quote]

Hasn't stopped you starting another one has it?

Quick Reply: Unlock the Pitts / Kings thread